BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer contains a unique complex of ingredients proven to remodel your skin by building and preserving collagen firming skin and protecting against moisture loss. The feather-light silky texture provides substantial hydration. The active ingredients in the Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer are proven to make a visible difference in the appearance of fine lines wrinkles skin tone and skin firmness. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. see more...

Maggie R.
The RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer With Retinol was perfect for my T zone until I dried out my entire face using extra retinol products. Pros: Normal to oily, no breakouts, retinol. Cons: retinol. Please make a retinol free version! My favorite ingredients are squalane, shea butter, 1 peptide and 1 ceramide. I bought this myself and used it for 2 years.
Melissa H.
Dillwyn
My favorite of all time moisturizer with retinol. My skin is easily turned red and irritated by retinol products of all types. This one does not irritate. I use it only at night and it’s effective yet gentle. A staple in my routine.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Worth the money! I love this product! I stopped using this for about a month and noticed my skin change for the worse. I have quite dry/mature skin and I always wake up with a smoother complexion!
Veronica S.
This is my new fav nighttime moisturizer. I love the convince of a pump it’s lightweight but yet hydrating and firming. My makeup goes on better and my skin looks better
Gris H.
This is a great moisturizer with retinol. I usw this at the night I don't use the clinical 1% retinol. This is a light moisturizer not thick and quickly absorbed. It is better for dry skin and it helps with wrinkles and dry skin. I will buy this again and recommend this to everyone.
Marianne B.
A great product that really helps to moisturize my skin.  I am 43 with dry skin and this product along with other Paula's Choice Resist products have completely changed my skin for the better.  It's gentle yet top of line all while not being over priced.  Try it.  You'll love it.
Krista B.
This is a fabulous moisturizer! Though I know moisturizer is so important for the health of your skin I hate that feeling like my moisturizer is making me an oil slick! This moisturizer penetrates the skin but does NOT leave your skin greasy!
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
in just a few days my skin was less dull and more "refreshed" looking. Love this product line as it is gentle on sensitive skin. amazing results after only a few days.
Olivia C.
I've been using this for about a month now and I really like it! It's a very gentle moisturizer with many great ingredients including retinol, licorice root extract, and green tea leaf extract. I do believe it has helped to repair my moisture barrier after a period of over-exfoliation (oops!)
Lauren C.
I bought a sample size of a few different Paula's Choice products and have since fallen in love. I've been using this moisturizer at night for the last 5 weeks (almost out and the site is sold out, wah!). My skin is visibly softer, smoothr and more hydrated.