Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing Set offers two high-performance AHA exfoliants—one daily and one weekly—to see visible benefits for improving multiple signs of aging and promoting renewed, younger-looking skin. RESIST Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing Set exfoliates, smoothes, and visibly renews skin’s surface when you use the two innovative AHA formulas: The RESIST Daily Smoothing Treatment has a 5% concentration of AHAs for daily use- the RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment contains 10% AHA with a liquid texture for weekly use. This set works instantly to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone so you will quickly see radiant, healthy-looking skin. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals. They also have an optimal pH range of 3.5–3.9.

LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATORS WITH AHA This set includes two leave-on exfoliators, 1 weekly peel style exfoliator & 1 daily use for improving multiple signs of aging and promoting renewed younger-looking skin. Delivers smoother younger-looking skin overnight.; Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing Set is an advanced leave-on exfoliant system that smooths and maintains skin's hydration and visibly improves firmness for visible youth-enhancing results without flaking skin or dryness; Use Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Skin Resurfacing and Smoothing as needed as part of your morning & evening skin care routines along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, serums, spot treatments, & moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing Set for Dry and Very Dry Aging Skin of the Face Neck and Chest!
Cameron Park, CA
I tired Paula's Choice at the recommendation of a friend, but I had been hearing about the brand and seeing ads on YouTube, so I was already familiar and interested in trying. Dang, am I glad I did. After a month or two of daily use, my skin truly looks 100 percent improved. I am sold on Paula's Choice and will continue to use and try new products when they come out
I loved my skin while using this. It brightened and exfoliated very well. It lifted all the dullness and dry flaky spots and revealed the fresher skin underneath. I always got compliments when exfoliating with this duo.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't happy with the anti-aging moisturizer that I was using this formula contains retinol and it is a light lotion and minimizes signs of aging it makes my skin firmer looking as well.

Looking for your answer?