Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Bethany B.Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Juliet B.Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Maritza b.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a gentle, fragrance-free, exquisitely rich eye treatment that works steadily to reduce multiple signs of aging including dryness, sun damage and loss of firmness, all in packaging that keeps its delicate ingredients stable for maximum benefits. It's suitable for all skin types. Due to its super-rich formula, it's also excellent for those struggling with very dry skin around the eyes, or whose facial moisturizer isn't well-suited to the needs of their eye area. How to use: Apply sparingly to your entire eye area using a gentle patting motion. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater. Color(s): none. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Style Number: 5047310. see more...

Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
So pardon the SUPER close up of my face but I wanted you to be able to see the results. That is a makeup free close up of where my crow's feet and fine lines have started, along with some cross hatching. And it's almost gone. The new lines have disappeared. And what were more pronounced lines are far less noticeable. I'm 42 and I use #PaulasChoice nightly, with one night off to rest my skin. I'm now quite interested in adding retinols more broadly into my routine. I thought I might experience dryness or redness but no. If anything my skin feels more hydrated around the eyes. Great creamy texture, too. I'd recommend only using it at night, since sun + retinols = bad #gotitfree
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Paula's Choice resist anti-aging eye cream feels amazing. I was concerned about some early signs of wrinkles around my eyes and some dryness on my forehead. Since I've been using this product, my skin is very well hydrated and smoother than it was before. My eyes look great and I can then use Paula's Choice eye shadow and they are a perfect combination.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I didn't think I needed an eye cream for the longest time. I just used my moisturizer. Skin is skin, right? Well I am now more informed about things!! This eye cream has really made an improvement in my under eyes in the past few months. A tube last sooooo long that the price is really spread out over many months. My concealer goes on better and I notice a difference in texture too!
Kathleen O.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I have been using this eye cream for a couple of months and I absolutely love it. It is a nice thick cream which I love for my eye area. It's super moisturizing and I feel like the dark circles around my eyes are brightening up! I would definitely recommend this. It's become my holy grail eye cream.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I am always on the lookout for a new anti-aging eye cream. I work long hours during the week between multiple jobs and always have to put my best face forward for clients. As a private tutor, I can't have parents thinking that I am overworked or tired because of my eyes! When I received the Paula's Choice sample, I knew this was right up my alley. I love how easy the Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream is to work with and apply. The smallest little dab goes a long way. Although the tube looks small, it will last quite a while, since I only require a fraction of a pea sized amount to rub in under my eyes. Despite my recently demanding work and social schedule, I am loving how refreshed I look with the added bonus of no added dyes or fragrance. It is nice and lightweight and does not clog my pores with use. The best part about Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream is how easily it fell into my beauty routine in the morning, since I do not have a minute to spare. After moisturizing, I rub in my Paula's Choice. Before I can even reach for my concealer and find my brush, it is absorbed and ready to continue on with my beauty routine. I can't wait to share this product with more friends and family.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I love this cream, I received this product to try for my honest review. I am in no way required to give a good review. This cream is light weight and a little goes along way. I noticed results after just a couple of weeks of using. It helps with the dark circles under my eyes and makes me look more rested than I really am. I recommend this cream!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I found this product very thick and would ball up under makeup our other skincare. I also feel like this may have cause milia under my eyes. I would not repurchase. Just for reference, I was normal skin.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Very nice balm texture, it keeps moisturizing for many hours after you apply. I also have noticed that its made the skin around my eyes look nicer (good for fine lines and brightening)