Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPaula's Choice
Paula's Choice-RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer-for Facial Blemishes, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Discoloration-17 oz Bottle

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator is an advanced formula with a proprietary complex of essential youth-extending ingredients, including vitamin C and niacinamide, designed to target uneven skin tone, skin discolorations, pore size, and hydration. It instantly improves skin texture as it helps refine the look of pores and uneven skin tone. Niacinamide vitamin C, and anti-aging adenosine join forces in an ultra-light fluid for hydrating results that feel as good as they look. This ideal multi-tasker is perfect for those struggling with wrinkles, loss of firmness, bumpy skin, and dehydration. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

MULTI-TASKING ANTI-AGING HYDRATION FORMULA--This advanced formula targets uneven skin tone, discolorations, pore size, and hydration. A true multitasker, it fights the signs of aging while improving texture and refining pores for instantly visible results.; Paula's Choice--RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer contains antioxidants and skin-repairing ingredients to stimulate healthy collagen production to reduce wrinkles, repair sun damage, and fade red marks and discolorations from past breakouts; Ideal for softening and smoothing skin of the face, neck and eye area. Use daily as the final step in your skin care routines, morning and evening, after your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serums, spot treatments, and moisturizers.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we've got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skincare solutions for the face & body. Our full line of cleansers, exfoliants, toners, moisturizers, serums, brighteners, spot treatments, makeup & more are made to soothe, heal, & protect every kind of skin.

I Just ordered [product:paulas-choice-clear-oil-free-moisturizer-|-lightweight-face-moisturizer-for-acne-prone-skin-|-pore-minimizing-niacinamide-|-soothing-antioxidants-|-ceramides-to-calm-redness] but I actually see mixed reviews and I’m not too sure if it’s anything special. When I was searching for it to tag here, I saw Paula's Choice-RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer-for Facial Blemishes, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Discoloration-1.7 oz Bottle. Has anyone tried both or happen to have done some research on the two? It was a quick buy for me which I never do!... But I’m tired, have a gift card, and wanted to make sure I didn’t forget to grab my birthday gift this month from Sephora. Some people say that the one I got made their skin dry and start burn upon application. Seemed okay until I googled it. I just wanted something to help my moisture barrier that would help with breakouts and discoloration, stress, aging, basically everything that a few years of extreme stress can do to your skin (that you never thought possible) 🤕. Not desperate, just wanted free shipping, tbh. I was also looking at the liquid BHA exfoliant and a retinol cream but I do use Dr. Dennis Gross daily peel pads here and there. I think I’ve got to strengthen my skin but idk, I literally have just about every issue. So hard to decide what to address first sometimes.
Start your review of Paula's Choice-RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer-for Facial Blemishes, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Discoloration-1.7 oz Bottle!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Paula's Choice-RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer-for Facial Blemishes, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Discoloration-1.7 oz Bottle uploaded by Miranda M.
I got a mini travel kit to try and so far I'm loving it! Its 24$ for the kit, so it's kind of pricey but worth it! Its helped smooth and soften my skin!
Jayleen P.
Sparks, NV
This is a great moisturizer. I’ve really enjoyed using it in the evening. It lighter, but really hydrates the skin and it has a lot of great skincare ingredients! I have normal to oily skin and I really like using it during the summer time.
Emily S.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product moisturizes without making skin oily. Light weight and lasts all day. I would recommend this product 100%
Megan P.
California
This product definitely keeps my face feeling supple and well moisturized! Haven’t yet seen a difference in facial blemishes and discoloration, but have only been using the product for a week. Love that the product has niacinamide and vitamin C!
Madeline O.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is lovely. It is in a pump, has no fragrance, and it does a great job moisturizing my skin. Added bonus that it has vitamin c and niacinimide in the product! My only complaint is the price, I feel like I can get a good moisturizer at the drugstore for cheaper.
Maria K.
Seneca, SC
This moisturizer is light but moisturizing. I have dry skin so I sometimes have to make sure I have a moisturizing serum beforehand or some oil afterwards. It has amazing ingredients and formulation though, so I’ll probably get again.
Loren L.
I bought the sample size of this product and will definitely be going back for the full size! If you have oily, acne prone skin and are starting to noticing wrinkles, you need to get this! This helped keep me shine free throughout the day, didn’t cause breakouts, and significantly helped the redness in my skin! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Natassia K.
Mill Creek, WA
I like how light and refreshing this moisturizer is, but it can be far too light for small dry areas. It soaks into skin nicely and doesn’t leave it feeling tacky or coated.
Brittany R.
Maumelle, AR
This is my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet provides plenty of moisture. The gel sinks into my skin without leaving it greasy or oily. I also like that the niacinamide (B3) and Vitamin C in the product calms redness in my skin. LOVE IT.
Joshua L.
BRISBANE, QLD
One of my favourite moisturisers on the market. Very well absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky residue behind. Pleasant smell that isn’t artificial (smells a little like mushrooms but definitely not strong). A staple of my night routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate S.
Staatsburg, NY
il y a 4 mois
Kadence K. il y a 4 mois
hi!! that product is horrible for skin!! (i am a dermatologist) please try the Amie Clear and Calm Mattifying Moisturizer