by Paula's Choice

RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator is an advanced formula with a proprietary complex of essential youth-extending ingredients, including vitamin C and niacinamide, designed to target uneven skin tone, skin discolorations, pore size, and hydration. It instantly improves skin texture as it helps refine the look of pores and uneven skin tone. Niacinamide vitamin C, and anti-aging adenosine join forces in an ultra-light fluid for hydrating results that feel as good as they look. This ideal multi-tasker is perfect for those struggling with wrinkles, loss of firmness, bumpy skin, and dehydration. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

MULTI-TASKING ANTI-AGING HYDRATION FORMULA--This advanced formula targets uneven skin tone, discolorations, pore size, and hydration. A true multitasker, it fights the signs of aging while improving texture and refining pores for instantly visible results.; Paula's Choice--RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer contains antioxidants and skin-repairing ingredients to stimulate healthy collagen production to reduce wrinkles, repair sun damage, and fade red marks and discolorations from past breakouts; Ideal for softening and smoothing skin of the face, neck and eye area. Use daily as the final step in your skin care routines, morning and evening, after your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serums, spot treatments, and moisturizers.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we've got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skincare solutions for the face & body. Our full line of cleansers, exfoliants, toners, moisturizers, serums, brighteners, spot treatments, makeup & more are made to soothe, heal, & protect every kind of skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice-RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator Moisturizer-for Facial Blemishes, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Discoloration-1.7 oz Bottle!
Mill Creek, WA
I like how light and refreshing this moisturizer is, but it can be far too light for small dry areas. It soaks into skin nicely and doesn’t leave it feeling tacky or coated.
Combination / Large Pores, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Maumelle, AR
This is my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet provides plenty of moisture. The gel sinks into my skin without leaving it greasy or oily. I also like that the niacinamide (B3) and Vitamin C in the product calms redness in my skin. LOVE IT.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product moisturizes without making skin oily. Light weight and lasts all day. I would recommend this product 100%