Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner has a unique milky texture that is ultra-soothing to instantly calm your skin. Its diverse cocktail of anti-aging ingredients preserves and reinforces skin s barrier, helps repair sun damage, and instantly restores radiance. This super-charged toner provides the essential elements aging skin needs to reduce wrinkles, quell redness, and improve skin tone. It is, without question, one of the most state-of-the-art toners we know of! This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Advanced Replenishing Toner

This is a good product? Este es un buen producto?
Is this good for sensitive skin? Worth the price?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz!
Product Highlights
“Love this toner! Love Paula's Choise products. I find it really hydrating and my moisturizer works much better for my skin with this toner. I know this is a pricey product and I am the drugstore person and don't like to spend a lot of money. But my skin is pretty problematic and I catched myself on spending more money on different cheaper products that didn't work so I stop trying other product. I ordered samples of the product, tried it and bought it. ” in reviews
tucker, ga
I was in search of a new toner because I've become tired of using toners that were either drying or felt like it was not doing anything for my skin. I started doing some research about Paula's Choice and decided to purchase this specific toner along with some additional PC items. The product helps to calm down my inflamed skin and I can even tell that it has been delivering great benefits to my skin. It feels like a luxury skin care item but at an affordable price.
Arlington, VA
This was my first go with a hydrating toner rather than my old stripping ones. It took some getting used to, but this is now my favorite step in skincare! It makes my skin feel amazing, and really repairs damage. Would highly recommend.
This is an awesome toner, really moisturizing. I usually include it in my night time routine right before my night oil. It feels a little sticky before it dries so it's hard for me to keep myself from rewashing my face but it really does the trick keeping my skin feeling 100%
I love this toner. I like that it's no alcohol-based so it doesn't dry me out. It leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. It removes any last bits of makeup. I was skeptical of toners until I tried this one and now I won't go without it!
I have never, ever, ever, ever used a toner quote like this one. It provides the most gentle toning my skin has ever seen. Nothing harsh about it, and my skin feels so clean and smooth afterwards. No other toner comes close to matching Paulas Choice.
High Springs, FL
This is the best toner I have ever used! I stayed away from toners for a long time since they tend to dry out and irritate my dry skin. But this one made my skin feel clean and fresh without stripping away my natural oils. My skin felt calmed. My skin looks great when I use this in my skincare regimen. I’m a fan for life of this toner.
This is my favorite toner ever. It has more of a creamy liquid texture, which is especially great for dry skin types. I actually could visible notice the effect that this toner had on my skin. It evened out my skin tone, and made my face look healthy and moisturized.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my absolute favorite toner. It made a significant difference in my skin once I incorporated it into my regimen. I can’t go two days without it, it’s my holy grail.
Lindale, TX
Great toner. I alternate between this and the Repairing Toner, depending on how my face is feeling. This one has a milkier texture and is thicker than a regular toner, so if you're dry this is the one for you. Try it!
Huntersville, NC
This is super hydrating and soothing. I first tried the weightless one for combo skin and had a skin reaction to it. I’m so glad I gave this one a chance. I like a lot of Korean and Japanese skincare lines, but this is one I always reach for!