Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner has a unique milky texture that is ultra-soothing to instantly calm your skin. Its diverse cocktail of anti-aging ingredients preserves and reinforces skin s barrier, helps repair sun damage, and instantly restores radiance. This super-charged toner provides the essential elements aging skin needs to reduce wrinkles, quell redness, and improve skin tone. It is, without question, one of the most state-of-the-art toners we know of! This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Advanced Replenishing Toner

Is this good for sensitive skin? Worth the price?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz!
Product Highlights
“Love this toner! Love Paula's Choise products. I find it really hydrating and my moisturizer works much better for my skin with this toner. I know this is a pricey product and I am the drugstore person and don't like to spend a lot of money. But my skin is pretty problematic and I catched myself on spending more money on different cheaper products that didn't work so I stop trying other product. I ordered samples of the product, tried it and bought it. ” in 8 reviews
Absolutely love Paula's Choice resist toner. I have been using this product for well over a year and hardly have any breakouts. I am almost 38 years old and I still get carded when buying alcohol. It keeps your skin smooth where I feel like I hardly have to wear any makeup. Paula's Choice skincare has been a true game-changer for me.
This Paula’s Choice Toner while effective is rather expensive for the small size bottle it comes in. It is gentle and calming to my skin and not certain if open to buy this again or look for something a little larger size bottle if this price point.
Park City, UT
This is the perfect hydrating and soothing first step in my skincare regime. It gives me a quick dose of moisture and antioxidants and preps my skin for the following steps and makes it easy to spread just a few drops of actives over my already hydrated skin. It's light and absorbs easily.
Mckinleyville, CA
I love this toner in all seasons..for summer this thicker milky liquid is just enuf that i don't have to add another moisturizer&then my spf..in the winter it helps keep my skin from drying out..i know this because i was out for a whole month&my nose &cheecks got super dry&flakey, then when i was able to repurchase my dry spots went away.who wpuld of thought a moisturizing toner would make that big of a diffrence in keeping my skin somewhat normal in winter.wish i had discovered it sooner.this&my light moisturizer was all i need 2 keep the flakes at bay
Washington, DC
To be frank, I’m not sure I see a difference in my skin from using any toner. But this is a good value for the size of the product, it feels nice and sinks into your skin quickly.
This toner is ok, but very pricey for what it is. I used a whole full sized bottle and didn’t see any results so I did not repurchase online. I don’t use toner most days anyways
Seattle, WA
Dublin, CA
I really like this toner. It’s not too intense and doesn’t dry my skin out at all. I love how it makes my skin feel and it’s definitely a great value for the price.
tucker, ga
I was in search of a new toner because I've become tired of using toners that were either drying or felt like it was not doing anything for my skin. I started doing some research about Paula's Choice and decided to purchase this specific toner along with some additional PC items. The product helps to calm down my inflamed skin and I can even tell that it has been delivering great benefits to my skin. It feels like a luxury skin care item but at an affordable price.
Arlington, VA
This was my first go with a hydrating toner rather than my old stripping ones. It took some getting used to, but this is now my favorite step in skincare! It makes my skin feel amazing, and really repairs damage. Would highly recommend.