Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner has a unique milky texture that is ultra-soothing to instantly calm your skin. Its diverse cocktail of anti-aging ingredients preserves and reinforces skin s barrier, helps repair sun damage, and instantly restores radiance. This super-charged toner provides the essential elements aging skin needs to reduce wrinkles, quell redness, and improve skin tone. It is, without question, one of the most state-of-the-art toners we know of! This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Advanced Replenishing Toner

Is there a better hyaluronic acid toner than this one?
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz ? Anyone else love this that has normal to dry skin? I find it to be a great hydrating toner!!
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz!
Product Highlights
Love this toner! Love Paula's Choise products. I find it really hydrating and my moisturizer works much better for my skin with this toner. I know this is a pricey product and I am the drugstore person and don't like to spend a lot of money. But my skin is pretty problematic and I catched myself on spending more money on different cheaper products that didn't work so I stop trying other product. I ordered samples of the product, tried it and bought it. in reviews
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer C.
I absolutely love this toner. After cleansing my face I put this on my skin feels instantly hydrated and ready for my next step in my skin care routine. The ingredients are incredible. I really love and enjoy Paula's Choice products!!! I have noticed obvious decrease in fine lines and my hyper pigmentation.
Kala H.
Wilmington, NC
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Kala H.
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Kala H.
The Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner from Paula’s Choice has ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and evening primrose oil to hydrate and help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. It also contains antioxidants to help with signs of environmental damage and fine lines and wrinkles. It is alcohol-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, allergen-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, and pregnancy-safe. This toner has a very light, miky texture. It can be applied with a cotton pad or with your hands. Personally, I prefer to use a cotton pad to apply this product. It is very hydrating and my skin loves the feel of it - especially after double cleansing. I have been using this toner as part of a more basic, hydrating routine to work on repairing my skin barrier and I would definitely say that it has helped in that regard. It is a very soothing and non-irritating product and is well suited for sensitive skin. However, I have not seen many anti-aging benefits from this toner. While I have seen some improvement in the firmness of my skin, I can’t say that it has helped with my fine lines or hyperpigmentation. Maybe I just haven’t been using the product for a long enough period of time, but it has been about 4 weeks since I added this toner to my routine.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Sahi A.
This is one of my staples in skincare everyday! I would give 10 stars if I could!!! This is my 3rd month and im loving the change of my skin...definitely a must have also worth every penny :) say bye to those scars
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Tong O.
This is my current most favorite toner that tackle multiple skin benefit, hydrating, brightening and protected. It is super watery that I can layer it 4-5 times. Using it in the morning wakes up my skin. Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz
Madeline C.
Richmond, VA
Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz uploaded by Madeline C.
I use this with other Paula’s Choice and it has helped my dry skin immensely. I alternate this product with an exfoliant. This toner is gentle, has no scent, and is easy to incorporate into a skin care routine.
KAREN F.
S Chelmsford, MA
My go to toner for about 8, maybe more?? Years!! Leaves skin hydrated, non stripping and comfortable. Again, at a reasonable price. I probably use more than is necessary. But I swipe all over, twice.
Caylin B.
Bellaire, MI
Unfortunately, I was too eager when I first started using paulas choice and bought the wrong toners for my skin tone. I finally bought this and my skin immediately was more hydrated and soft! I was hopeful I wouldn’t have dry/cakey look anymore!
Fernanda M.
Chandler, AZ
Before using this product my skin was pretty rough and dry. After a few days using the product I can notice a huge difference. My skin doesn’t dry out anymore and it feels so soft. I already subscribed to receive this product every 2 months. Fair price.
Alexis M.
San Jose, CA
I love this product. Toners are usually drying and contains alcohol and this toner is liquid and at the same time feels creamy. It’s a nice milky consistency that heel nourishing to the skin and not drying like most of the toners. This product is especially good for normal to dry skin. I always start my skin care with this product after washing my skin. I don’t use a cotton ball and instead I put a small amount in my palm and Pat it all over my face right before applying my other skin care. I love this effective toner and it’s priced very reasonably.
Christian S.
If you have dry skin sweetie this is a must. If you use acids or do peels this is a must have. This is a viscous toner that I will apply with my hands. My skin feels super plump and hydrated especially during the petty Midwest weather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer C.