BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Beautiful, truly younger-looking skin can be achieved with this remarkable advanced collection of our RESIST anti-aging products, designed to visibly hydrate, smooth, firm, and soften normal to dry skin. This expertly assembled kit includes all the... see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I started using these 4 products, as well as the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid about 3 weeks ago. I have noticed a difference in my skin already. My cheek redness is almost gone, the wrinkles beneath my eyes are diminishing and the skin on my neck is improving by leaps and bounds. I never used to have a skincare regimen to follow, beyond washing my face while in the shower and using Kirkland Signature makeup remover wipes at night to remove my makeup. The Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is making a difference in the surface texture in my skin, the retinol in the pm moisturizer is taking care of the occasional breakouts on my check where my oxygen tubing rubs. The am moisturizer has a built-in sunscreen to protect my face from the aging effects from the sun. A sunscreen is on my "must use daily" list now, and it is so convenient to have it already in the moisturizer. The Beta-Hydroxy Acid is clearing my pores deeply and making my skin look much more even. I selected this regimen based on a lot of research on what the ingredients actually do, as well as reading a lot of reviews online. This kit contains small bottles so they are about used up. Time to invest in the full size bottles. The pricing is reasonable for these products. Sure, I'd love to buy Drunk Elephant products, but they are way out of my budget!
Marianne B.
I purchased this kit three years ago and it was my introduction into the Paula's Choice skin care line.  My skin transformed during the use of this kit and I've never looked back.  Paula's Choice is now the only brand of skin care I use on my face.  My skin has never looked better.