Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster

by Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Resist Niacinamide Booster is a technologically advanced anti-aging formula that contains a proprietary complex of vitamins and antioxidants that help shrink pores and smooth skin, promoting even tone and texture. The treatment contains 10% niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, that is research-proven to dramatically shrink visibly enlarged pores and visibly reduce wrinkles. The ultra-lightweight, fluid formula is designed to supercharge your favorite serum or moisturizer while calming skin. The treatment is suitable for all skin types. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Style Number: 5191341.

May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Can anyone who used this product and the ordinary one tell me what the difference is in terms of results?
Is this good?? I really want to add niacinamide into my skincare routine and this interested me!
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster!
Oak Park, MI
When I first started using the 10 Niacinamide Booster  I did not feel like I saw any results. It wasn't until 3 weeks of consistent use, of at least once a day, that I realized my pores looked smaller. Niacinamide is amazing for acne, oily skin and pores. It has really helped with all that and also has helped with discoloration. Have patience, most skincare does not work overnight.
PC is one of my favorite brands. I've been using this for almost 2 months now and it's noticeably lightened some acne scarring and really smoothes out my skin tone. I think it's helping with breakouts too—really love this stuff! I would buy this again.
Paula's Choice products usually do not disappoint, but I am most disheartened after exhausting one complete tube and the great majority of another of their "RESIST Remarkable Skin Lightening Lotion with 7% AHA" with very few positive results. The science is there to lighten skin--I don't know why the light circles on one cheek and one hand are so resistant to this cream (Pond's "Clarant B3" did a much better job at a fraction of the cost). The spots have been oh-so-ever-slightly-lessened, but not enough to justify the price of $25.00 for two ounces. The cream is silky and I realize that you must use it consistently, as skipping a day can cause major setbacks. But the smell is extremely harsh, like corroded metal, and my husband and I have endured it for months with almost no improvement. I will return to Pond's or move on to Bremenn Clinical's "Clinical Strength Dark Spot Eraser." Sorry, Paula, but this did not begin to live up to my expectations.
Seattle, WA
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by Alyssa S.
I actually got this during their anniversary sale recently and I think it was $10 off the normal price. I LOVE niacinamide in my skincare products so I wanted to try something as concentrated as possible. I have been using 4-5 drops of this either by itself or mixed into a serum. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin's overall brightness almost immediately. I have pretty sensitive skin and this hasn't caused any irritation, redness/stinging or breakouts. It is a great "Booster" if you're looking to incorporate niacinamide into your routine. I am giving it 4/5 stars because I haven't seen any changes in my pores yet.
Phoenix, AZ
This product helped the texture and uneven pigmentation of my skin so much! It even helped with the weird white bumps I get under my eyes. It does what it says it will and for that, its a holy grail of mine!
Its a little bit on the pricier side for me even when on sale, but I understand that it's a concentrated active ingredient that gives RESULTS when used properly and consistently, so I'm honestly down for it.
Denver, CO
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by joseph Y.
One of my favorite products. Keepa skin clear and less inflammation. I recommend using this first with any retinol product and layering. If You're sensitive like me it will keep the redness and irritation to a minimum. Also works great for acne!Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster
Hanford, CA
I have been using this product for several weeks now in conjunction with a microderm roller and I am happy with the results. It is clearly helping with my fine lines and wrinkles.
Seattle, WA
I’ve only been using this for a few weeks— but my skin feels brighter, more toned and super happy with this product. I have sensitive skin and haven’t experienced any irritation— I just mix it with my serum and slather it on twice a day. Bonus... it absorbs FAST!
Fresno, CA
I bought this product because it claimed to help reduce visibility of pores. After using it up, I definitely did not notice a difference at all. My pores stayed very large. I felt like I just put it on for fun lol. It was so expensive and very disappointing.
I really wanted to love this but unfortunately I didn't. I have acne and rosacea and this was supposed to be perfect for those conditions. But it both broke me out *and* irritated my face. I know it's not the high concentration of niacinamide because I already use niacinamide in other products and my skin is fine with it. In fact, right after I put this on my skin looked great! Reduced redness, more plump, super soft, etc. However, about an hour in, my face started to get hot, and red. A day later I had a couple of new pimples. I'm very acne prone but I've found products that don't work for me so I don't break out from anything other than when introducing a new product my skin doesn't like. Honestly as disappointing as my experience was, if you're not acne prone and if you don't have rosacea, and if you have skin that leans dry or could use more hydration, give this product a try. It really did make my skin look amazing other than the bad reactions I had.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staten Island, NY
9 months ago
I just finished The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide + zinc and ordered this Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Really looking forward. I am using this target Hyperpigmentation from recent acnes. Anyone used both products?