Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster

by Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Resist Niacinamide Booster is a technologically advanced anti-aging formula that contains a proprietary complex of vitamins and antioxidants that help shrink pores and smooth skin, promoting even tone and texture. The treatment contains 10% niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, that is research-proven to dramatically shrink visibly enlarged pores and visibly reduce wrinkles. The ultra-lightweight, fluid formula is designed to supercharge your favorite serum or moisturizer while calming skin. The treatment is suitable for all skin types. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Style Number: 5191341.

May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Can anyone who used this product and the ordinary one tell me what the difference is in terms of results?
Is this good?? I really want to add niacinamide into my skincare routine and this interested me!
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster!
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff SO much! I ordered the set along with the azelaic acid (I highly recommend using these two products together). Dark spots is one of my main skin concerns, and I had seen many influences rave about how great niacinamide was for them. I own The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% formula and I really felt like it it didn't do anything for my skin. I actually noticed a lot of bumps when I first started using it.I noticed a difference in my skin in TWO days. I actually use this only once a day instead of twice (I use Vitamin C & E at night), I mix the booster in with my Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum. My dark spots had not only begun fading fast, but my skin felt a lot softer/smoother as well, and I know it was due to these products as they were the only new ones in my routine at the time. I really love how Paula's Choice publishes all their skincare research, I will definitely repurchase.
Boston, MA
It’s very hard to review this product because I used it at the same time as other products that claim the same thing as this booster does but they have stronger ingredients (chemical exfoliators) so I would credit those products for better texture and more even skin tone. But what I can say about this product is that it always hydrated my skin when I used it. It’s a very runny product, very much like water and it doesn’t last very long for the price. It goes on light and it takes like 1-3 minutes to fully sink into the skin and it stops feeling a sticky. I felt the moisture as soon as I put it on, but I don’t think it helped with oiliness or skin texture which is disappointing because this costs like $40 when it’s not on sale. I’ve tried The Ordinary Niacinamide serum and although it’s tackier and not as nice as this one, I felt that one helped with oiliness and it also provided moisture.
This is my absolute favorite niacinamide product. While it no longer drastically improves my skin after having used it for a while, I definitely notice that my skin is more dull and less smooth if I stop using this for a few days. The product has a relatively watery consistency and absorbs very well. It plays well with other products. I haven’t had any sensitivity or irritation to this. No scent. I also like the packaging: like other PC products in dropper bottles, it comes sealed with a bottle cap until ready to be used. The bottle is opaque, and the dropper fits in very tightly into the bottle. I have two backups already! Highly recommend.
Salem
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by Chelsea E.
This product gave me almost immediate results in terms of helping me with my skin texture. I’m an actor so any unwanted texture will and does show up on screen. This helps a lot with that and I love mixing it with my moisturizer.
Anchorage, AK
I bought thisvwhen my skin was in a bad way. Within days of using it my skin cleared and was so smooth. I usually have these little bumps and it cleared it up. The pricing is just right and I will be repurchasing this item.
Creve Coeur, MO
This is a very effective, non irritating Niacinamide serum. I use it both am and pm and it has really helped the softness, yet has improved my acne as well. The packaging is great and appropriate for this type of booster.
Bushland, TX
Great product! It is very thin in consistency & absorbs quickly into the skin. It makes my skin feel plump & soft & smooth. I used it both day & night after cleansing & before other serums. I will definitely repurchase!
Minneapolis, MN
Ok so my oily/combo skin really loves niacinamide. I'm obsessed with how straight forward Paula's choice products are. The website describes EVERYTHING in every product. The only thing I'm iffy on is the consistancy is so thin that I went through my first bottle in a month....loved it but it's a little spendy to go through it so quick. Will probably purchase again during a sale!
Staten Island, NY
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by snoo S.
Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster with Vitamin B3 and B5 has been my favorite niacinamide serum. This product is watery and quick to absorb that I can use AM and PM. Niacinamide is good for fading acne marks and stop inflammation. I’ve tried Niacinamide products from other brand, but this is the best. $44 for 20ml, but Paula’s Choice often has discounts. I will repurchase this in the near future.
Florence
When I first started using the Niacinamide booster, I didn't think it was doing anything. But I wanted to finish the bottle, so as not to waste it. After about two months, as I was getting ready to throw away the empty bottle, I happened to glance in the mirror as the morning sun was hitting my face in just the *right* way. That's when I noticed it... that I couldn't see my large pores! Usually when I look in the mirror for a quick glance, I note in the back of my mind, the little shadows created by my large pores. But this time, they weren't noticeable! Was it the Niacinamide booster? I checked the description of the product on the PC website. Sure enough, that's one of the things that this booster treats - it refines the skin, making large pores less noticeable. I guess it was "doing something" the entire time. No wonder it's said that "patience is a virtue." 😉😉😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staten Island, NY
9 months ago
I just finished The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide + zinc and ordered this Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Really looking forward. I am using this target Hyperpigmentation from recent acnes. Anyone used both products?