Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster

by Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Resist Niacinamide Booster is a technologically advanced anti-aging formula that contains a proprietary complex of vitamins and antioxidants that help shrink pores and smooth skin, promoting even tone and texture. The treatment contains 10% niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, that is research-proven to dramatically shrink visibly enlarged pores and visibly reduce wrinkles. The ultra-lightweight, fluid formula is designed to supercharge your favorite serum or moisturizer while calming skin. The treatment is suitable for all skin types. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Style Number: 5191341.

May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Can anyone who used this product and the ordinary one tell me what the difference is in terms of results?
Is this good?? I really want to add niacinamide into my skincare routine and this interested me!
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster!
Boston, MA
It’s very hard to review this product because I used it at the same time as other products that claim the same thing as this booster does but they have stronger ingredients (chemical exfoliators) so I would credit those products for better texture and more even skin tone. But what I can say about this product is that it always hydrated my skin when I used it. It’s a very runny product, very much like water and it doesn’t last very long for the price. It goes on light and it takes like 1-3 minutes to fully sink into the skin and it stops feeling a sticky. I felt the moisture as soon as I put it on, but I don’t think it helped with oiliness or skin texture which is disappointing because this costs like $40 when it’s not on sale. I’ve tried The Ordinary Niacinamide serum and although it’s tackier and not as nice as this one, I felt that one helped with oiliness and it also provided moisture.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Bushland , TX
Great product! It is very thin in consistency & absorbs quickly into the skin. It makes my skin feel plump & soft & smooth. I used it both day & night after cleansing & before other serums. I will definitely repurchase!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Minneapolis, MN
Ok so my oily/combo skin really loves niacinamide. I'm obsessed with how straight forward Paula's choice products are. The website describes EVERYTHING in every product. The only thing I'm iffy on is the consistancy is so thin that I went through my first bottle in a month....loved it but it's a little spendy to go through it so quick. Will probably purchase again during a sale!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Staten Island, NY
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by snoo S.
Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster with Vitamin B3 and B5 has been my favorite niacinamide serum. This product is watery and quick to absorb that I can use AM and PM. Niacinamide is good for fading acne marks and stop inflammation. I’ve tried Niacinamide products from other brand, but this is the best. $44 for 20ml, but Paula’s Choice often has discounts. I will repurchase this in the near future.
Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Florence
When I first started using the Niacinamide booster, I didn't think it was doing anything. But I wanted to finish the bottle, so as not to waste it. After about two months, as I was getting ready to throw away the empty bottle, I happened to glance in the mirror as the morning sun was hitting my face in just the *right* way. That's when I noticed it... that I couldn't see my large pores! Usually when I look in the mirror for a quick glance, I note in the back of my mind, the little shadows created by my large pores. But this time, they weren't noticeable! Was it the Niacinamide booster? I checked the description of the product on the PC website. Sure enough, that's one of the things that this booster treats - it refines the skin, making large pores less noticeable. I guess it was "doing something" the entire time. No wonder it's said that "patience is a virtue." 😉😉😉
Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Oak Park, MI
When I first started using the 10 Niacinamide Booster  I did not feel like I saw any results. It wasn't until 3 weeks of consistent use, of at least once a day, that I realized my pores looked smaller. Niacinamide is amazing for acne, oily skin and pores. It has really helped with all that and also has helped with discoloration. Have patience, most skincare does not work overnight.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
PC is one of my favorite brands. I've been using this for almost 2 months now and it's noticeably lightened some acne scarring and really smoothes out my skin tone. I think it's helping with breakouts too—really love this stuff! I would buy this again.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
Paula's Choice products usually do not disappoint, but I am most disheartened after exhausting one complete tube and the great majority of another of their "RESIST Remarkable Skin Lightening Lotion with 7% AHA" with very few positive results. The science is there to lighten skin--I don't know why the light circles on one cheek and one hand are so resistant to this cream (Pond's "Clarant B3" did a much better job at a fraction of the cost). The spots have been oh-so-ever-slightly-lessened, but not enough to justify the price of $25.00 for two ounces. The cream is silky and I realize that you must use it consistently, as skipping a day can cause major setbacks. But the smell is extremely harsh, like corroded metal, and my husband and I have endured it for months with almost no improvement. I will return to Pond's or move on to Bremenn Clinical's "Clinical Strength Dark Spot Eraser." Sorry, Paula, but this did not begin to live up to my expectations.
Combination / Fine Lines
Seattle, WA
Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster uploaded by Alyssa S.
I actually got this during their anniversary sale recently and I think it was $10 off the normal price. I LOVE niacinamide in my skincare products so I wanted to try something as concentrated as possible. I have been using 4-5 drops of this either by itself or mixed into a serum. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin's overall brightness almost immediately. I have pretty sensitive skin and this hasn't caused any irritation, redness/stinging or breakouts. It is a great "Booster" if you're looking to incorporate niacinamide into your routine. I am giving it 4/5 stars because I haven't seen any changes in my pores yet.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Phoenix, AZ
This product helped the texture and uneven pigmentation of my skin so much! It even helped with the weird white bumps I get under my eyes. It does what it says it will and for that, its a holy grail of mine!
Its a little bit on the pricier side for me even when on sale, but I understand that it's a concentrated active ingredient that gives RESULTS when used properly and consistently, so I'm honestly down for it.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...