BY PAULA'S CHOICE

A silky, rich, overnight skin-brightening mask that turns a dull complexion into a refreshed, luminous and hydrated glow.

• Anti-Aging
  • For All Skin Types
  • Provides skin-softening hydration
  • Contains the skin-brightening plant extracts arbutin & uva ursi
  • Silky-smooth, supple gel formula
  • Used as the last step in your evening skincare routine

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol (hydrating), Glycerin (skin-replenishing ingredient), Dimethicone (skin softening), Niacinamide (skin-restoring ingredient), Olea Europe (Olive) Fruit Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oil), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (dispersing agent/texture enhancer), Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (texture enhancer), Arbutin (skin brightener), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (skin-replenishing ingredient), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract (antioxidant skin brightener), Allantoin (soothing agent), Isohexadecane (texture enhancer), Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oil), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (soothing plant extract), Hydrogenated Lecithin (skin-restoring ingredient), Polysorbate 60 (binding ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum (texture enhancer), Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine (hydrating agent), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (preservatives).

• Is this mask a gel or cream consistency?1 Answers
Clara N.
New Albany
I loved the skin perfecting liquid and gave the mask a try. I’ve used it about 5 times now and I really like it. It’s gentle and manages to hydrate acne prone skin without making it oily. It doesn’t leave my skin radiant and glowing, but I like everything else it does for my face. It’s a little expensive, but not the priciest thing I’ve used
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love Paula's choice! Anything from the site is amazing and is a must have. This site will also send you three free samples. Paula's choice tightened my skin, got rid of acne, got rid of scars, and made my skin so nice I don't need much make up! I highly recommend this to anyone who has ever had any skin problems!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE

I received a sample of this and I adore how my skin glows the next morning! It does feel kinda sticky after applying but then I head to bed so it doesn't bother me. I even went without foundation today because I was so pleased with how my skin looks today. I plan to purchase this for sure.
Sarah B.
This is a pretty incredible mask. I put this on at night, and the next morning my skin looked incredible healthy and glowing. It even seemed to help with a break out I was having. It is a little pricey, but it also really works the way it claims to.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I haven't got to try this yet but I've read a few reviews on it and it seems to be an amazing product! Highly recommended from what I can tell! I would love to try this renewing mask!!
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
I had a sample of this in my latest Paula's Choice purchase and OMG! What an amazing mask. Leaves your face really glowing, soft and moisturized. It would be awesome to try this one more time!
Naomi W.
Chico
This mask made my skin look absolutely amazing... the name says it all - Radiance!! And I always follow up with my Paula’s Choice moisturizer.
Jessica M.
Great mask! Makes your skin feel fresh, smooth and firm after every use. love it
Sarah A.
Incredible mask!! does exactly what it says ! When you wake up the next moring and wash your face, it truly looks brighter and feels very hydrated! I hesitated a before trying it because my skin is very sensitive and these types of brightening masks tend to break me out or cause redness. However this does not! It really exceeded my expectations and did not disappoint at all . Totally recommend !
Inna A.
calgary
I only use this mask around my eyes, it does wonders and makes my eyes look young and refreshed. If I apply it on the rest of my face it unfortunately breaks me out.
Jessica B.
Is this mask a gel or cream consistency?