Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsPaula's Choice
Pore Clarifying Charcoal Gel Mask Full SizeCombination SkinBlackheads

by Paula's Choice

Does this product make any difference with blackheads, like on the nose?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Pore Clarifying Charcoal Gel Mask Full SizeCombination SkinBlackheads!
Lauren N.
It’s not as thick as most masks but works extremely well for reducing impurities and enlarged pores.
Jason H.
SEATTLE
Take it or leave it for me, personally. I didnt see anything groundbreaking on my skin, and with a mask, I feel like the next day two-factor is the whole purpose. This is a moderately priced product and it is better than some charcoal masks due to texture and some efficacy, it just isnt a destination for me on the product list. Basically, I'd say if you want a mask for purifying try something else.
gina M.
Atlanta
I wanted to love this mask but I just don't feel it made any difference in my skin. My skin looked the exact same before and after. The packaging is helpful for getting the amount you want but it could definitely be more aesthetically pleasing.
Janelle H.
Hanover
Best mask I've ever used for my oily skin. Provided a cooling effect during and after use. Helps unclog pores and purifies skin. Left my skin feeling smooth for a few days after use. Also helps in the treatment and prevention of acne. This brand was recommended by my dermatologist.
Shannon O.
West Columbia, SC
This is a nice mask and goes along well with their regimens for pore size and oil control.
Elizabeth G.
Petaluma
My skin suckssss. But Paula’s Choice has helped the most and I’ve tried everything from Proactive to prescription medication.
Lebenam G.
Gentle enough for sensitive skin and combats the oiliness perfectly. Worth the price because it gets the job done.
Amanda A.
London
Disappointed in this product read all the reviews everyone said it was amazing and the ratings were almost a full 5 stars. This feels like a regular face mask to me and was super pricey for me since it’s US and I was paying in Canadian dollars also the size of it isn’t very big. Maybe I need to use it more to notice a difference. Overall not very impressed.
member-00181
I ended up returning this product because it took a lot of effort to wash off. It didn't cause me to breakout
Ask a question to the Influenster community...