Paula's Choice Perfect Cleansing Oil

by Paula's Choice

Infused with five plant oils specifically chosen for their ability to break down makeup and facial debris, this luxe-feeling cleansing oil nurtures skin’s moisture balance. The fragrance-free formula is gentle, yet works incredibly fast, leaving nothing but silky, clean skin. Sunflower, coconut, meadowfoam, jojoba and grape seed oils come together to simultaneously cleanse and replenish skin’s barrier. This innovative mix forms a milky emulsion when mixed with water, to remove stubborn impurities and even the most tenacious makeup.

Can someone tell me how this cleanser does woth oily skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Perfect Cleansing Oil!
This oil really does a good job at breaking down your foundation so you can go in with a normal cleanser after. However you can't use this on your eyes. It will burn and irritate them. I can't recommend this product because you would have to use a separate eye makeup remover. That's an extra step I don't need. If I'm using an oil , especially a pricey one like Paulas choice then i expect it to remove foundation as well as eye makeup
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Toms River, NJ
Paula's Choice Cleansing Oil has become my new go to, I have combination skin and this product leaves my skin so clean, soft and smooth without any leftover residue. I di nit find my skin becoming oily in the middle of the day like with some cleansers. And with the all natural ingredients I couldn't be happier. Only after a few short weeks I noticed a definite improvement in my skins complexion and there is no dryness. I definitely recommend this product.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
New Brunswick
Love this product, however in the summer I felt like it didn't mix well with my skin and I wasn't getting the full clean I was looking for after a hot summer day. Still, this is a beast at removing makeup AND not making your skin feel tight after washing. Will still be used in cooler months,
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Manchester, NH
Love everything except the fact that it burns my eyes terribly. Takes off all my makeup though. The only improvement I would like to see is the burning on my eyes but other than that I love this stuff and think it is worth the money. Would definitely buy again.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
White Riv Jct, VT
Love this cleansing oil so much. Just like other Paula’s Choice products, the ingredients are a perfect combination for healthy skin. I use this product in the summer because my dry skin needs a more moisturizing cleanser in the winter.
Dry / Fine Lines
I was starting to love the idea of a cleansing oil and I love this brand so I tried it and am so happy that I did.  It is a great cleanser, it’s gentle and removes everything. My skin feels clean but moisturized and definitely not oily at all.
Riverbank, CA
While this one does take make up off and emulsifies quite well it burns if you get it near your eyes. So if you’re looking for something to take off minimal make up and or layers of sunscreen this might before you. However if you’re big on eye make up I would stay away from this one or get an eye make up remover.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Stratford, CT
I am in love with this oil! I always struggled with finding a product to really get off all of my makeup... esp on the weekends when I apply more. This seriously removes every bit of makeup and leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh!!! It is a miracle worker for sure
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Spokane Vly, WA
I purchased this with hopes it would be good for my very dry skin. It dispenses from a pump, works into a gentle lather, and removes makeup well. Doesn't feel greasy. The downside is the product burns if it gets into my eyes. I avoid this by working it into a lather before applying to my face. Would purchase again.
Dry / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
The best cleansing oil I own. So soothing, but soooo effectove. It cuts through any makeup easily and doesn't strip the skin at all.
Dry / Dullness