Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

Evening primrose oil rich emollients hydrate skin. Soothing chamomile calms repairs skin. Peptides antioxidants strengthen restore healthy barrier function. Exceptionally rich cream relieves severe dryness. Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer blends emollients, soothing agents, anti-irritants, antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients to create an exceptionally rich cream that takes superior care of dry to very dry skin. The formula strengthens skin, helps restore a healthy barrier function, and stimulates healthy collagen production for a firmer, more youthful look. Problem dryness does an about-face: you'll see a smoothed, plumped, absolutely radiant complexion that looks younger and healthier. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

DooEs this product help with the redness?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer Cream for Sensitive Rosacea Prone Dry Skin - 2!
How would you rate this product?
Erin S.
San Rafael, CA
This was a great formula and then they changed it. I can’t find this one anymore it’s just one in a pink bottle that’s way too greasy I can only wear it at night bring back this formula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cecilia C.
Conway
Works great with my rosacea skin, the price is affordable and it is non greasy, absorbs very well.
Lauren N.
Perfect amount of moisturizing without feeling super heavy. Worked really well in the winter.
Stephanie P.
Rensselaer, NY
This is a great moisturizer and I have repurchased it several times. It delivers hydration, vitamins, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients.
Allison B.
Newton, MA
Just added to my winter regimen and am loving it. Will definitely be a staple in my reserve for those periods when I am super dry.
Isabella R.
1746 north state route 741
This was a really good moisturizer! I've had this one for a month and a very small amount can last a long while. It felt smooth and left my skin super soft. it never left my skin oily or came out clumpy. The packaging was really nice and professional. I would definitely buy this product again!
Samantha W.
Thorold, ON
This product was perfect for me in the winter months. It provides a lot of hydration without feeling too heavy. While I do have sensitive skin, I also have acne prone skin. This moisturizer did a great job at keeping my skin hydrated and helping to heal my breakouts, without further clogging any pores. My skin has a noticeable glow and looks extra plump when I use this product. Definitely my go-to in the winter months.
Leo A.
2,152 reviews
Good products👌👌👌👌👌 buy it peopleee, seriouslyyyyyyy, one of the best👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...