by Paula's Choice

Evening primrose oil rich emollients hydrate skin. Soothing chamomile calms repairs skin. Peptides antioxidants strengthen restore healthy barrier function. Exceptionally rich cream relieves severe dryness. Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer blends emollients, soothing agents, anti-irritants, antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients to create an exceptionally rich cream that takes superior care of dry to very dry skin. The formula strengthens skin, helps restore a healthy barrier function, and stimulates healthy collagen production for a firmer, more youthful look. Problem dryness does an about-face: you'll see a smoothed, plumped, absolutely radiant complexion that looks younger and healthier. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer Cream for Sensitive Rosacea Prone Dry Skin - 2!
How would you rate this product?
1746 north state route 741
This was a really good moisturizer! I've had this one for a month and a very small amount can last a long while. It felt smooth and left my skin super soft. it never left my skin oily or came out clumpy. The packaging was really nice and professional. I would definitely buy this product again!
Middletown, NY
This is a great moisturizer and I have repurchased it several times. It delivers hydration, vitamins, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients.
Just added to my winter regimen and am loving it. Will definitely be a staple in my reserve for those periods when I am super dry.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes