Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

This lightly hydrating toner is packed with potent antioxidants, anti-irritants and cell-communicating ingredients to help skin restore and repair itself. Restore skin's balance and minimize pores while reducing redness and softening dry, flaky areas. This state-of-the-art toner helps balance skin so oily areas don't worsen. Ideal for those with normal to oily or combination skin, especially those who are breakout-prone. This product is fragrance-free, non-irritating and is never tested on animals. Unlike most other toners on the market, Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner is famous for offering potent antioxidants, anti-irritants and cell-communicating ingredients which help restore normal function to damaged, misbehaving cells. When used after cleansing, it helps skin restore and repair itself. This truly state-of-the-art toner helps balance skin so its oily areas do not worsen. Redness is reduced while slightly dry, flaky areas are made smooth and soft. It also helps to remove last traces of makeup and may be th
Start your review of Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner with Antioxidants for Large Pores and Oily Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany A.
Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner with Antioxidants for Large Pores and Oily Skin uploaded by Tiffany A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this tuners so much! I use it every day after cleansing my face and it removes anything that I may have missed. It doesn't have a smell it is non irritating and it quickly dries. My bottle is in plastic and light weight. I would buy again and I already have.
Tina A.
Jupiter, FL
After using this toner I stared into my 7x magnification mirror looking for my usual large pores. Even that close up my pores were gone. I’m not aware of the price but it’s worth it. Plus there are several types of toner for different skin. The results were impressive!!!
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
This is by far my favorite toner for my large pores. It shrinks them within seconds and makes my face not so oily throughout the day. I highly recommend this for anyone that has large pores in the t-zone. It is a great price and an amazing product.
firdaus L.
Union, NJ
Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner with Antioxidants for Large Pores and Oily Skin uploaded by firdaus L.
Purchased at: Amazon
i just started using it but i have a feeling it’s working. great price and looks like it’s going to last a long while!!
Zascha F.
Santa Fe, NM
This stuff is great! I can’t say I saw a huge difference but it’s a good product for overall pore maintenance
Tarah A.
Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner with Antioxidants for Large Pores and Oily Skin uploaded by Tarah A.
This product worked so well in getting rid of my ance blemishes. It feels so nice on my skin. My pore looked less clogged and noticeable after using this product for around a month. I use it after cleansing. Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner with Antioxidants for Large Pores and Oily Skin
Adrienne S.
columbia sc
My pores have become minuscule since I started using Paula’s Choice facial products. A little goes a long way, but if you ah e sensitive skin you might want to use only once a day
Erika G.
Lake Stevens, WA
I purchased this as a add on and can’t believe how much I love this product, I’ve bought two more bottles because it makes my skin look so beautiful!
Danielle K.
Santa Monica, CA
I use this product and it’s great. I bought it as part of the trial size acne system and it really has helped me a lot. It gets rid of the little bumps I have in my forehead and I notice a difference in my skin!
It’s a nice toner, no strong scents. I really like it, makes my skin feels clean and I do notice a difference with the look of my skin after makeup application.