Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Lip and Body Treatment Balm 0.5 oz

by Paula's Choice

Lip & Body Treatment Balm is an amazing product that offers on-the-spot, targeted relief for dry lips, cuticles, feet, handsâ anywhere there is dry, rough, chapped skin! It provides a long-lasting, soothing, protective barrier that treats dry, chapped areas by keeping air off of them, allowing skin to heal. Unlike similar products, Lip & Body Treatment Balm does not feel overly thick or waxy, yet it provides substantial protection. When used daily both morning and night, but especially at night, you will never have dry, chapped skin again, guaranteed. This product is 100% fragrance and colorant-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Lip and Body Treatment Balm 0.5 oz!
Product Highlights
“...been using this scent free not tested on animals balm for years.it heals dry skin in hours.” in 3 reviews
San Francisco, CA
Ok guys...I have tried all the lip balms in the land. Aquafor, Burts Bees, those round little inconveniently packaged balms...they all seem to actually dry my lips out more, requiring more frequent application, and the annoying dry lip cycle continues. I was making my monthly order on Paula’s choice, when I needed to add one more item to get free shipping. Enter: this treatment balm. Within days, my lips aren’t cracked and perky anymore. It feels amazing. Not sticky or oily, just...nourishing. Only downside is that it comes in a jar. I don’t really mind!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Brooklyn, NY
Paula's Choice Paulas Choice Lip and Body Treatment Balm 0.5 oz uploaded by Amanda N.
Need a quick and effective balm that can be used all over? I recommend the [user:paulaschoice] Lip & Body Treatment Balm. When my lips are need of a little extra love I keep this in my purse. I also love using this on my dry elbows! It really hydrated my skin and keeps it that way for a lot longer then other products I have tried. With the crazy weather changes we have been having the last few weeks it definitely a good idea to keep this close on hand. Multi use products are the best! Side note!!! They changed the packaging as of 2019!!!
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Bridgewater, NJ
I was using vaseline on my lips.. this balm takes the cake! I love it. It's not messy, it keeps my lips moisturized and I could use it on my body too. It's truly the best.
Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
This is the best balm I've tried to-date -- and I love that it works well on both lip and on areas of the body that need some extra nourishment.

Especially in dry winter days, I've tried everything from lip scrubs, masks, oils, and the usual balms... but this is the only thing I've tried so far that helps bring my lips back to life and ease any sensitivity from being chapped.

It is fragrance free, super portable (great for travel!), and effective from my personal experience. I've recommended this to many people already! One of my everyday rituals is to apply it on my lips just before bedtime (it also works well to help care for dry elbows...).

Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Pahrump
This was a bonus in my last purchase and it is now going to be a staple! I've had a terrible cold and got a really crusty/dry flaky nose and upper lip area. I have used this for two days and the skin is baby soft and free of redness.
Dry, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Grand Rapids, MI
I love most Paula’s Choice products, but this one is particularly amazing. I love that it works so well on lips and any other dry skin I have. It is great to have during the winter months. LOVE!! :) I also like the tinted pink balm.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles
Jacksonville, FL
This balm has literally transformed my lips. I have purchased so many high-end (and drugstore) products for my horribly dry lips. NONE OF THEM WORK!! They were all a temporary fix. I use this before I go to bed every night. Since day one of using, I haven't had any dry skin on my lips. I still can't stop raving about it!! Definitely my holy grail when it comes to dry lips.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Albuquerque
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. I've tried them all too. This doesn't make your lips chapped like some balms can. It can heal your chapped lips then keep them moist and nurtured. Great product to put on 1/2 hour prior to lipstick too.
Dry / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I have repurchased this two times so far and even turned my mom onto it. It's the best thing for dry lips. It's extremely moisturizing and a bit thicker than traditional balms, so it stays in place overnight! Love!!
Dry / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
The best lip balm. It isnt heavy or sticky at all and has really helped my winter dry lip issues. I was a huge fan of LUSH's balms and I have made the switch to this.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines