Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

Naturally restore dehydrated skin's glow with this cloud-like cream's blend of superfood omega fatty acids, replenishing ceramides and antioxidants.This delicately textured cream feels cloud-light yet nourishes thirsty skin with its exclusive blend of shea butter and complete suite of omega oils. Ceramides, calming plant oils and natural antioxidants, including passionfruit and guava, provide the barrier-strengthening nutrients dry skin needs to feel exceptionally soft and healthy. Omega+ Complex Moisturizer immediately hydrates, soothes, and steadily addresses signs of dry, flaky skin. A network of natural replenishing ingredients instantly infuses dehydrated skin with lasting moisture that restores youthful suppleness, resilience and vibrancy.

REPLENISHING MOISTURIZER FOR DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN - This cloud-like cream moisturizer combines Omegas 3, 6, & 9 with ceramides & antioxidants including passionfruit & guava to nourish skin & help strengthen moisture barrier.; Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Moisturizer instantly soothes & naturally restores glow to dehydrated skin, with lasting moisture from ingredients including Sodium Hyaluronate, derived from Hyaluronic Acid.; Use Omega+ Complex moisturizer for the face twice daily as part of your day & night skin care, followed by SPF for daytime use. Formulated to complement our Omega+ Complex Serum.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for face & body. Our facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

Is this more light or heavy?
Is this a good daytime moisturizer?
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin!
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Anne C.
I like the Omega+ Complex Serum and repurchased it a few times. Thought I’d try the moisturizer. The Omega+ Complex Moisturizer has a rich creamy texture that feels whipped and fluffy. It’s buttery soft and smooth when applied on skin. It has a long list of ingredients including ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids, which help repair and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. It also has antioxidants and soothing ingredients. There is no alcohol nor fragrance in this formula. I use this moisturizer in conjunction with the serum and the two work instanty to provide hydration and moisture. It didn’t break me out after two weeks of daily use which surprised me because the serum breaks me out if used longer that four or five days. My skin isn’t compromised so I can’t comment on its barrier repairing properties but with the impressive ingredient list, this moisturizer will probably reduce inflammation and give much needed nourishment to skin. I like it but not so much that I’d get a full-sized bottle right now. Cons: This moisturizer is a little heavy for my oily skin, it leaves a sticky and greasy residue so I prefer using this in the evening. Its natural scent can be unpleasant too. I prefer the Omega+ Complex Serum with regards to potency and texture. The serum has a lotion-cream consistensy so I can use it as a moisturizer.
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Barbie R.
Hey, beauties I am on cloud nine with this new product from #PaulasChoice! Their Omega+ Complex #Moisturizer, that was gifted to me.
The packaging is so beautiful. It looks like a cloud😍💕
☁️
This luxurious cloud-like cream is loaded with #omegas. It contains #superfood omega fatty acids and #antioxidants, from #flaxseeds, #chiseeds, passion fruit. Omega #skincareproducts are great at strengthening our moisture barrier and soothing the skin!
☁️
In addition to that, this product also contains amino acids and #antioxidants to instantly hydrate the skin, perfect for this time of year.
☁️
I love that also helps to defend the skin of those evil environmental factors that can lead to #prematureaging as it is excellent at improving the skins cellular structure, just what I need! Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin
The packaging is so beautiful. It looks like a cloud😍💕
Kerry A.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kerry A.
Excellent moisture barrier retention! The inclusion of chia and flaxseed in this lead to extra healing and hydration, and the Omega Complex itself, combats pollutants and other barrier damage. Soothing and hydrating, but lighter in texture. A definite Paula’s Choice staple!
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
I like this product 😀. The price is good👍. Nice packaging too. I recommend this . To everyone
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Madison K.
I REALLY wanted to like this product. It’s a very light, cloudy texture. It feels so nice going on the skin, but it doesn’t keep my skin hydrated. I feel like I need to reapply it multiple times throughout the day. It feels like butter going onto the skin though and I love putting it on so I usually double up. I’ll put this moisturizer on under another one of my moisturizers that I know works for my skin. As far as sensitivity it didn’t irritate my skin at all. I would recommend this for normal-dry skin. (Which is what it is recommended for on their site and even on the bottle)
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
I purchased this product after a YouTuber I enjoy watching recommended it. We have a similar skin type and I thought I would enjoy it. And I do! This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. It keeps my skin hydrated through the day and I even wear it at night and I love it. It doesn’t contain any dimethicone which I love. I was looking for a moisturizer without any ‘cones, but one that would hydrate my skin well. This one does it. I have also heard people say that this is a dupe for one of the expensive moisturizers from Drunk Elephant. It has ceramides in it and also peptides (I believe) don’t quote me on the peptides, but anywho- this is a great moisturizer that isn’t too expensive. Would def recommend.
Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Finding a lightweight moisturizer that is effective for summer wasn’t hard when I already owned this. I honestly have never used a more light and airy moisturizer that still kept my skin hydrated for hours. Non-oily so when my skin was basically melting from the NYC humidity I wasn’t overly greasy. Love this product! Side note it 100% smells like chia seeds, I love it but if that’s not a scent you like this won’t be for you. I was gifted this product through the brand.
Rachel H.
Sand Springs, OK
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Rachel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great night time moisturizer for people with dry skin. I personally like my night time cream to be a little more moisturizing but overall this is a great product for night time moisturizing.
krista R.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Moisturizer of all moisturizers. I was surprised at the size of the bottle when I first got it, but then I quickly realized that you only need a pea size amount as a little goes a long way. I love the consistency of this product and am a huge fan of all Paula’s Choice products.
Kayla W.
I love Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream but I needed to find something a little more wallet friendly. I love Paula's Choice skincare, so I wanted to give this a try. I have found my new favorite nighttime moisturizer. It has no scent, makes my skin feel moisturized without being heavy or sticky. I will be repurchasing this from now on!