by Paula's Choice

Naturally restore dehydrated skin's glow with this cloud-like cream's blend of superfood omega fatty acids, replenishing ceramides and antioxidants.This delicately textured cream feels cloud-light yet nourishes thirsty skin with its exclusive blend of shea butter and complete suite of omega oils. Ceramides, calming plant oils and natural antioxidants, including passionfruit and guava, provide the barrier-strengthening nutrients dry skin needs to feel exceptionally soft and healthy. Omega+ Complex Moisturizer immediately hydrates, soothes, and steadily addresses signs of dry, flaky skin. A network of natural replenishing ingredients instantly infuses dehydrated skin with lasting moisture that restores youthful suppleness, resilience and vibrancy.

REPLENISHING MOISTURIZER FOR DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN - This cloud-like cream moisturizer combines Omegas 3, 6, & 9 with ceramides & antioxidants including passionfruit & guava to nourish skin & help strengthen moisture barrier.; Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Moisturizer instantly soothes & naturally restores glow to dehydrated skin, with lasting moisture from ingredients including Sodium Hyaluronate, derived from Hyaluronic Acid.; Use Omega+ Complex moisturizer for the face twice daily as part of your day & night skin care, followed by SPF for daytime use. Formulated to complement our Omega+ Complex Serum.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for face & body. Our facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

Start your review of Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin!
I really like this moisturizer. It's light, but still very hydrating. The packaging is very nice. I have very little from this brand that a I don't like. It is very gentle. It is non-fragranced which I appreciate since I have very sensitive skin.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Brooklyn, NY
Finding a lightweight moisturizer that is effective for summer wasn’t hard when I already owned this. I honestly have never used a more light and airy moisturizer that still kept my skin hydrated for hours. Non-oily so when my skin was basically melting from the NYC humidity I wasn’t overly greasy. Love this product! Side note it 100% smells like chia seeds, I love it but if that’s not a scent you like this won’t be for you. I was gifted this product through the brand.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Newport News, VA
Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin uploaded by Barbie R.
Hey, beauties I am on cloud nine with this new product from #PaulasChoice! Their Omega+ Complex #Moisturizer, that was gifted to me.
The packaging is so beautiful. It looks like a cloud😍💕
☁️
This luxurious cloud-like cream is loaded with #omegas. It contains #superfood omega fatty acids and #antioxidants, from #flaxseeds, #chiseeds, passion fruit. Omega #skincareproducts are great at strengthening our moisture barrier and soothing the skin!
☁️
In addition to that, this product also contains amino acids and #antioxidants to instantly hydrate the skin, perfect for this time of year.
☁️
I love that also helps to defend the skin of those evil environmental factors that can lead to #prematureaging as it is excellent at improving the skins cellular structure, just what I need! Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Lightweight Face Moisturizer, With Nourishing Shea Butter & Plant Oils, Replenishing Ceramides & Soothing Antioxidants, Brightening Vitamin C - For Dry & Sensitive Skin
The packaging is so beautiful. It looks like a cloud😍💕
Mature / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
I use this during the day after I wash my face. It has spf in it and it doesn’t make my face greasy or oily either and it hold so many natural ingredients that’s great for the Akon.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
I like this moisturizer a lot. It’s lightweight and doesn’t break me out. My skin looks nice and bright after use.