BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
'Moisture Boost' Essential Hydrating Toner

Paula's Choice 'Moisture Boost' Essential Hydrating Toner

by Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Essential Hydrating Toner takes the concept of toner to a whole new skin-beneficial level. When used after cleansing it helps skin restore and repair itself, working immediately to soothe and supply skin with a wide complement of antioxidants and skin-identical ingredients it needs to look and feel its young, healthy best. The alcohol-free formula also reduces inflammation and helps reinforce a healthy barrier function in addition to removing the last traces of makeup. It's suitable for those with normal to dry skin. How to use: After cleansing, soak a large cotton ball or pad with toner and gently stroke over face. Do not rinse off. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Moisture Boost' Essential Hydrating Toner. Style Number: 1120576.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Moisture Boost' Essential Hydrating Toner!
river E.
Pittsburgh
i have two holy grail hydrating/nourishing toners — klairs supple preparation unscented & this paula’s choice moisture boost toner. it is more difficult than it should be to find a product with a high amount of superoxide dismutase. it is present in this product in a very decent amount, listed fifth in the ingredients on the label. superoxide dismutase is a fantastic & hardworking antioxidant that has the ability to reduce free radical damage in the skin, which helps with all sorts of skin issues. this toner has great ingredients otherwise as well, and is extremely hydrating and nourishing. i highly recommend this product, and it has earned a permanent place in my skincare routines.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I use this everyday. Paula's Choice is one of the only skincare brands that I truly trust at this time due to the fact that they base all of their formulas on science, not on fads. This toner is packed with antioxidants and leaves my skin hydrated and prepped for the rest of my skincare routine. Paula's Choice has a protion of their site called Beautypedia that reviews skincare products of thousands of other brands, again based on science. It's sucj an amazing resource that I use before I purchase a new skincare product.
Vanessa N.
Idabel
I absolutely love Paula’s Choice products. The Moisture Boots is a must have for dry skin that’s needs a nice shot of super silky moisture.
Adi L.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this stuff!! It's a milky toner that feels amazing on my dry skin. I always trust Paula's Choice ingredients.
Liz L.
I am currently using this toner and I like it a lot. It is fragrance free and it has a watery texture but it is moisturizing. It is pricey but effective so it is worth it. I highly recommend it.
Kristen D.
Burlingame, CA
This is my favorite toner. It’s great at hydrating and maximizing the efficacy of your lotions and serums.
Rachel T.
West Columbia, TX
A good toner and leaves skin moisturized but i like their skin recovery better. It's more milky and leaves a better texture. This one feels like water and I am left wanting more
Nalini R.
Markham, ON
This toner does a great job of adding some extra moisture to my skin during my morning skin routine. The price is great, as PC always has some sale going on. With all the PC products, a little goes a long way.
kami C.
I like this toner. it works well and does clear up acne, however is expensive and as far as I'm aware can only be purchased online. I've been able to find other toners that work just as good at the drugstore.

Looking for your answer?