BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser, 8 oz

Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser, 8 oz

by Paula's Choice

This refreshing gel removes excess oil, rinses away dirt and makeup. Leaves sensitive skin feeling silky, not tight. Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser is an easy-to-use gel cleanser for those who desire a fresh, clean sensation without a hint of residue. This gentle, yet effective cleanser removes excess oil and makeup without drying or stripping the skin. Even the most sensitive skin can use this cleanser. Hydralight Cleanser is ideal for those whose skin has minimal to visibly oily areas anywhere on the face. It is also ideal for those struggling with an oily T-zone yet dry skin everywhere else. Extra Sensitive Skin, Redness, Rosacea Combination, Oily Skin
  • TOP QUESTIONS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
    + Ask a question
    Start your review of Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser, 8 oz!
    Michelle M.
    In the summer, I enjoy the Paula's Choice Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser, because it is a gel wash that removes my makeup & all the oils from my face. However, in the winter I hate that this it dries out my skin & leaves it tight, tingly, & dehydrated. Don't use this in the winter if you live somewhere cold & dry. Also, skip it if you have dry to normal skin. If you have oily skin like me & are looking for a face cleanser for the warmer months to make your skin feel less oily it is worth a try.
    Shanita  M.
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I wanted to like this but my skin did not. It overly dried my skin out. I also prefer a cleanser with more foam action.
    Trisha B.
    Perry Hall, MD
    I struggled with acne and finished accutane last year. I switched over to paulas choice a few months ago and I feel like this product is a good value because paulas choice has discounts online. You also get a decent amount in the bottle. I think it helps clean my face without stripping but I still get acne so it’s not a miracle. It’s just a cleanser. It comes out gel like and after you lather your face it turns a bit foamy.
    Alison M.
    Naperville
    I love this cleanser. I use it every night in the shower. It is a great consistency, and it lathers very well. It feels great on the skin and does not irritate my skin. I love this cleanser and I strongly recommend it to everyone because of how affordable and nice this cleanser is.
    Kristen F.
    Watertown, MA
    There are a lot of feelings out there for Paula’s Choice products, and I have used several of her products (some with success, some with not-so-much success). However, this has been an old standby. As a teenager, I used an Aveeno Oatmeal Bar on my face, but it became increasingly hard to find, and before long, I wanted to use a liquid cleanser. After much searching and sampling, I landed on this one, and I haven’t changed it since. Sure, I’ve had flirtations with other products, but I always return to the Paula’s Choice. I’ve repurchased it maybe five or six times, and always the 16oz. bottle (which is HUGE — the last one took me two years to finish). It is clear, unscented, and non-offensive. A basic, no-frills cleanser, it barely suds and leaves my skin feeling clean but not parched. Creamy cleansers break me out, and other forms of foaming cleansers have been too foamy, stripping my delicate skin of essential moisture. To use, I squeeze about a dime’s worth in my dampened palm, working it together first before applying to my face. I work in gentle, circular motions all over, running my hands under the (cool — not cold or hot) water occasionally, and then going back to massaging. This way, I am diluting my cleanser more and more, slowly removing it but ensuring it has a chance to work off all of the oils and dirt on my skin. It takes me about ~1 minute to wash my face this way, and it always feels clean but not at all dry after.
    Linzy N.
    Auburn, WA
    1,066 reviews
    This will Not remove mascara eye makeup completely but will remove everything else. Great price and high quality.
    carie G.
    AMAZING. This is the best cleanser. It is a gel base and takes off even the toughest makeup, while being gentle and non-drying. It doesn't sting the eyes unlike every other cleanser I've tried.  Smells clean, works great
    Robin A.
    I'm 42 yrs old, and I've been using this product for years now. It's gentle on my skin and seems to reduce my adult breakouts. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight after.
    member-00181
    This is my favourite Paula's choice cleanser that I've tried so far. It is clear and has a gel like consistency, it washes off effortlessly. Makes my skin feel great and clean. This is good for normal to combination skin. I have combo skin, this doesn't cause breakouts. Helps keep my acne at bay.

Looking for your answer?