Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser

by Paula's Choice

Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser is an easy-to-use gel cleanser for those who desire a fresh, clean sensation without a hint of residue. This gentle, yet effective cleanser removes excess oil and makeup (including eye makeup) without drying or stripping the skin. Even the most sensitive skin can use this cleanser. This cleanser is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser!
Menomonee Fls, WI
I buy this by the 20 oz bottle and I’m on my 3rd. It lasts a long time, but I’m just not even willing to stray from it. Breakouts decreased within a few days of using it, I can run a toner over my skin afterward, and no matter how full a face of makeup I was wearing, all of it is gone. Even though I have dry skin, it doesn’t dry me out. I love this!
Bridge City, TX
I found this on sale from an online site so I figured I would give it a try. I had heard good things about the brand so I was excited to see if it would work for my combination skin. It did! It is a gentle gel like cleanser that left my face feeling super clean. I’m looking forward to trying more products from this brand. Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser, 8 oz