Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 for Face and Body uploaded by BRIDGET B.Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 for Face and Body uploaded by BRIDGET B.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 offers reliable broad-spectrum sun protection without feeling thick or oily. In fact, you may be surprised by it silky texture and smooth matte finish that's so unlike many high-SPF sunscreens. This antioxidant-rich sunscreen is suitable for the face and body; it may be worn under makeup. Its very water-resistant formula is ideal for outdoor activities. This product is 100% fragrance and colorant-free. see more...

Mandy P.
I really like this sunscreen. It feels slightly less oily than most sunscreens and Paula's Choice generally does a very good job of finding ingredients that are not harmful to your skin.
Shelby B.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is great! I have very sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen and this product does not make me break out and it is very light feeling on your skin.
Nicole K.
I really like this sunscreen for my face- mostly for the pool or beach or other outdoor activities. It is a chemical sunscreen with a high SPF and no white cast. Best of all it does not burn on application, run down into eyes, or break me out.
Mahajah T.
I would say that this product is much better then other sunscreens. It doesn't leave an oily white mark on your skin and you don't feel your pores clogged up so it lets your skin breath.
Carmi G.
Mesa
It’s a good sunscreen but it does have that typical sunscreen feel. The packaging is ok but the cap is cheap feeling.
Sarah C.
sherborne
I started using this product after I began using acids in my skincare routine. I find this product lightweight and goes on nicely over my moisturiser and isn't greasy. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me any more so and once it's been absorbed by my skin my makeup goes on normally over the top and doesn't slide around. The only down side is it's slightly on the pricey side and I think I would shop around once this one runs out, but I would keep it in my mind as it's designed for oily skin and it's a fairly large tube.
Selina K.
This is great because is so huge. You get so much product AND it’s SPF 50. What more could you want? It’s a white cream and does initially have a white cast until you massage it in. I’ve been using this for a few months and I love it. I still can’t believe the amount you get for a face product. It plays nice when you mix it with other creams too!
Clarence t.
Vancouver
I always nervous about trying new sunscreens, mostly because I’m of a darker complexion and sometimes sunscreens can give me a white “cast” on my face and leave me looking ghostly. I was so so impressed that this sunscreen has such a high spf yet blends into my skin really smoothly. This was my first year wearing sunscreen everyday this summer and my skin looks so much better. Would buy again!!
Rafaella S.
Toronto, ON
I’m still not sure how I feel about this sunscreen. What gets me the most is how oily it feels. I’m a Paula’s Choice fan and was quite disappointed when I got to try this sunscreen, mostly cause I was looking forward to having another facial sunscreen. However, if I’d intend to wear it only to the beach/pool, I believe I would be able to pull it off!
Christine T.
I was recommended this sunscreen because it was described as an unscented non greasy feeling sunscreen and because it had a high SPF, as I live in Australia.

I have a dry darker skin type (NC37), but I use moisturizer.

When I used this sunscreen, I found that it made my dry skin look quite obvious as it settled into the fine cracks and lines within my skin that was caused by dryness. I also couldn't rub this in because it balled up on my skin with my moisturizer (also from Paula's Choice, Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion). As a result, I had to pat this into my skin showing lines while in some sections it balled up and I had to actively avoid touching my face to prevent more balling.

I can't say that I recommend this on dry face skin types. I personally don't use this sunscreen on the rest of the body as it's not sold in high volume and is expensive, so I use the Cancer Council sunscreen for the rest of the body. I can recommend for dark skin as it doesn't leave a white cast.