Paula's Choice EARTH SOURCED Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel, 6.7 oz

by Paula's Choice

A cleanser gentle enough to use on babies also removes your makeup easily. This exceptionally gentle gel cleanses your skin while preserving its natural protective barrier. Removes debris and makeup quickly and easily, leaving your skin perfectly clean and radiant-looking. Formulated with only natural ingredients that soothe and smooth your skin as you cleanse. Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel contains only natural ingredients proven to be gentle, yet effective without causing redness, flaking, or other signs of irritation. Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel from Paula s Choice is ideal for most skin types, especially normal, sensitive, combination, and oily skin. It is specially formulated for those who prefer skincare products made from natural ingredients that are proven safe and effectiv

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice EARTH SOURCED Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel, 6.7 oz!
Menomonee Fls, WI
I have dry sensitive skin, and this was not the product for me. I didn’t feel like my skin was fully clean, and I actually noticed an increase in breakouts. I much prefer Paula's Choice HYDRALIGHT One Step Face Cleanser to this.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this but I took away a star because although it cleanses...it REALLY cleanses. This may be ideal for frequent makeup wearers like myself, but you still should be cautious of overly-cleansing cleansers.
When I've used facial washes my skin have felt dry and you have to use a lot to cover whole face.. You don't need to use much at all of this, and when you rinse your face you feel so smooth and moisturized. Will defenetly stick with this!
Paris
Love this face wash! It gently cleanses my face and removes my makeup without leaving my face tight or dry. I have bought this for family members and friends who have problematic and sensitive skin and now they won't use anything else. It is fragrance free and is good for men and women of all skin types.