Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30

by Paula's Choice

This illuminating moisturizer shields skin with all-mineral sun protection plus antioxidants to help protect against the effects of environmental damage. This daytime anti-aging moisturizer combines all-mineral, broad-spectrum sun protection with licorice, kiwi, argan, niacinamide, vitamin c and other plant and vitamin-derived antioxidants specifically chosen for their ability to defend skin against air pollution and the harmful effects of blue light exposure.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.25%; Zinc Oxide 6.12%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Glycerin (skin-replenishing), Isononyl Isononanoate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (texture enhancer), Cetearyl Alcohol (emollient/texture enhancer), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (emulsifier), Dimethicone (hydration), Glyceryl Stearate (texture enhancer), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (skin-soothing), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oil), Tetrapeptide-30, Linoleic Acid (skin-restoring agents), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C/antioxidant), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids, Lecithin (skin-restoring agents), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant/hydration), Xanthophylls (antioxidant), Pullulan (texture enhancer), Sodium Gluconate (hydration), Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Alumina (texture enhancers), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-replenishing), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (texture enhancer), C13-14 Isoparaffin (solvent), Acrylates Copolymer (film-forming agent), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (dispersing agent), Caprylyl Glycol (hydration), Polyacrylamide (film-forming agent), Ceteareth-20, Aluminum Stearate (texture enhancers), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Best SPF for everyday? Makeup wearer here and high SPF preferred. *Tag for attention* Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30
Is this actually worth the price?
Does the paulas choice defensive glow spf have a white cast to it or cause breakouts for oily proned skin? Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30
Start your review of Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Boynton Beach, FL
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer C.
I absolutely love Paulas Choice defense essential glow moisturizing sunscreen. It does have a light sheer tint to it. The ingredients are top notch not only in this product but all of Paula's Choice products. Make up applies flawlessly over the sunscreen. I have mildly sensitive skin and have never had an issue with the sunscreen. There are a ton of wonderful top-notch ingredients included with the sun protection you get from this!! I highly recommend the sunscreen and brand. There are a lot of choices to choose from that fit your specific skin type and needs.!!
Lander
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Katie H.
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Katie H.
All summer long (and I’m not going to stop) I’ve been wearing SPF by [user:paulaschoice] (gifted, thank you ❤️) and it was for the first time I actually didn’t had problems with SPF 🧴 it did NOT clog my pores => not acne from it 🧴 not heavy = I don’t feel it in my skin when I’m wearing it 🧴 not even once I got sun burn! And I’m red head, without SPF my face turns to 🦞 color in a seconds 🧴 I’ve been using it on my hands + neck + everywhere ❤️
Bella Vista, AR
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Madison K.
I honestly really really like this moisturizer. It feels hydrating. Don’t let the name fool you, it’s a GLOWY moisturizer no doubt! It perfect for in the morning under my make up to help give my skin that extra glow before foundation. It also has SPF in it which is a win-win. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin who likes to have a dewy type look.
Santa Barbara, CA
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Olivia M.
Love this! Great for dry skin. It wears well under makeup and gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this moisturizer. It works well under makeup . it leaves a nice glow to the skin . its very moisturizing. I love Paula's choice.
This is the best SPF moisturizer ever!!! When applied it gives your skin a gorgeous glow, it's super moisturizing without being "greasy" and it doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin whatsoever. This product is absolutely amazing and I use it everyday...I would recommend it to anyone.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a solid pick for sunscreen, & not too pricey. It doesn't dry skin out or leave it sticky once its sunk into the skin. As the name suggests, it does leave a light sheen to the skin, but not so much that it looks oily. I prefer to mix this with drunk elephants bronze pollution protector to add a little tint.
New Bedford, MA
This sunscreen is great! I love the beautiful glow it gives my skin. It does not get tacky and is very hydrating. It does have a slight tint to it that doesn’t seem to be able to work for darker skin tones but overall this product is wonderful. The only issue I have is that my makeup moves around just a bit on my oily skin when I put this on underneath. Not a huge problem though as a sunscreen is a priority in my skin care routine now.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I want to give this 5 stars. It’s Paula’s Choice so it’s full of antioxidants, skin loving ingredients, and none of the unnecessary stuff like fragrance. This moisturizer is a mineral sunscreen so it does leave a bit of a white cast. It’s also a bit heavier for my oily skin and throughout the day I find myself blotting frequently. The glow is real though and I highly recommend this for those with dry skin and a complexion that can stand a small amount of white cast.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
I was looking for a mineral sunscreen with very little white cast and a super smooth, glowy finish and I finally found it!!! This illuminating moisturizer has amazing anti-aging ingredients and is the perfect last step for my no makeup routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...