Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30

by Paula's Choice

This illuminating moisturizer shields skin with all-mineral sun protection plus antioxidants to help protect against the effects of environmental damage. This daytime anti-aging moisturizer combines all-mineral, broad-spectrum sun protection with licorice, kiwi, argan, niacinamide, vitamin c and other plant and vitamin-derived antioxidants specifically chosen for their ability to defend skin against air pollution and the harmful effects of blue light exposure.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.25%; Zinc Oxide 6.12%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Glycerin (skin-replenishing), Isononyl Isononanoate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (texture enhancer), Cetearyl Alcohol (emollient/texture enhancer), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (emulsifier), Dimethicone (hydration), Glyceryl Stearate (texture enhancer), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (skin-soothing), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oil), Tetrapeptide-30, Linoleic Acid (skin-restoring agents), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C/antioxidant), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids, Lecithin (skin-restoring agents), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant/hydration), Xanthophylls (antioxidant), Pullulan (texture enhancer), Sodium Gluconate (hydration), Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Alumina (texture enhancers), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-replenishing), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (texture enhancer), C13-14 Isoparaffin (solvent), Acrylates Copolymer (film-forming agent), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (dispersing agent), Caprylyl Glycol (hydration), Polyacrylamide (film-forming agent), Ceteareth-20, Aluminum Stearate (texture enhancers), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Does this blend in well even with the SPF content?
what is the finish of this moisturizer+spf on your skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Lander
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Katie H.
Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Katie H.
All summer long (and I’m not going to stop) I’ve been wearing SPF by [user:paulaschoice] (gifted, thank you ❤️) and it was for the first time I actually didn’t had problems with SPF 🧴 it did NOT clog my pores => not acne from it 🧴 not heavy = I don’t feel it in my skin when I’m wearing it 🧴 not even once I got sun burn! And I’m red head, without SPF my face turns to 🦞 color in a seconds 🧴 I’ve been using it on my hands + neck + everywhere ❤️
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Fine Lines
I like this moisturizer a lot for areas of my face and neck that are more dry. It is great because it has mineral SPF that is friendly to my rosacea-prone, sensitive skin. It is very effective and gives your skin a lovely glow. I don't like it as much for my face, as I can (& do) get oily. My only complaint, as with all of Paula's products, is the price. I've been a customer since my mid-20s, and I've just watched her prices go up & up.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Syosset, NY
This actually makes my skin glow so nicely and keeps it feeling supple and glowy throughout the whole day. First time i put it on i didnt even want to put on foundation. It does feel a bit like having sunscreen on (thick and it wont fully absorb) but thats fine for me bc i try not to touch my face
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Old Bridge, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Paula’s choice is vegan, cruelty free, and supports woman’s running their own business. Paula gives you all the ingredients and what this does for your skin. This has spf and leaves your skin feeling rehydrated. It also has defensive ingredients against the environment.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Mount Vernon, WA
Such an amazing moisturizer! A little goes a long way that’s for sure. The subtle glow is very nice. Definitely a good value. The packaging is a tube so you just squeeze it out with ease. Just remember that a little does go along way. Haha. I wasn’t aware of that the first time and had to work extra hard to rub it all in. Awesome stuff. I recommend to others.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Gaithersburg, MD
I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer. I honestly hate having to wear sunscreen but this isnt your typical sunscreen. It is full of brightening, good for you ingrediants while protecting your skin from the UVA and UVB rays. I use it everyday and anlittle goes a long way. It works well under make up and gives you a subtle glow.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is the best SPF moisturizer ever!!! When applied it gives your skin a gorgeous glow, it's super moisturizing without being "greasy" and it doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin whatsoever. This product is absolutely amazing and I use it everyday...I would recommend it to anyone.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Amazon
Looks rich and creamy, but glides on super light. I can typically smell the different extracts that the product boasts, versus the smell of sunscreen. I'm really enjoying this product and have a subscription through Amazon.
Brea, CA
This product is great as a daily moisturizer with SPF, and a little bit of product goes a long way.  However, the formula is a bit greasy and leaves a light film on my skin when using it; it's worth noting that I live in Orange County, CA where the humidity level is about 70%.  When heading to the mountains where the humidity is well below 50%, the product has worked perfectly and didn't leave a greasy feeling.  Keep your environment in mind while using it and you should be just fine.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
I love Paula’s Choice and will always use her products, but this was a miss for me. As a stand alone sun screen it’s more than ok, but I do not like how makeup goes over it and will probably go back to eltaMD.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes