Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

Clear pores of daily debris and pollution plus help protect against environmental aging effects with a blend of antioxidants, salicylic acid and other skin-fortifying ingredients. Pore-refining salicylic acid and antioxidants neutralize airborne pollutants AND blue light exposure for healthier, fortified skin. Azelaic acid helps brighten, plant extracts like white tea and ginseng, niacinamide, and ceramides reinforce skin’s natural defenses. Take control of the daily damage airborne pollutants have on skin’s appearance with this innovative, super-light fluid. Slips over skin, delivering pollution-busting antioxidants to multiple layers plus brightening azelaic acid for improved skin tone. De-stresses skin so it looks younger, longer. Gently shake before use. Once or twice daily, apply over face and neck. Do not rinse. For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen.

ANTI-AGING SERUM - With pore-clearing Salicylic Acid (BHA), skin-brightening Vitamin C & Azelaic Acid, plus pollutant-neutralizing antioxidants, this ultra-lightweight fluid provides multi-level defense for skin against environmental stressors & pollution.; Paula's Choice DEFENSE line, with Anti-Pollution Factor, was created to address the specific needs of skin is exposed to environmental stressors such as smog, small particulate matter, car exhaust, cigarette smoke, and blue light from digital devices; Clear your pores of dirt and pollution twice daily with DEFENSE Antioxidant Pore Purifier. Use along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliator, face mask, serums, spot treatments & moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

Start your review of Paula's Choice-DEFENSE Antioxidant Pore Purifier, Concentrated Serum w/Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid & White Tea, Anti-Pollution & Free Radical Damage Protection for All Skin Types - Travel Size!
Kelcie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm going to be perfectly honest: I don't understand what is in this product that is working wonders on me. I bought it on a whim because I have persistent cystic acne on my chin -- and read somewhere that pollution may be related to it? I'm not saying my skin is perfectly clear all the time, but it absolutely has improved using this product. I'm on my first refill of it, and consistent use in the morning has helped clarify my skin. I don't find that it fully minimizes my pores, but it does help. As far as I'm concerned, it does what I need -- and what I wasn't expecting it to do!
Devon W.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love Paula’s choice products so much and was really excited to try this one. It comes out with a smooth serum-like consistency and spreads onto skin really well. It soaks into skin quickly and over time I’ve noticed a reduction in pore size and diminished darkness of spots. I have oily skin and this doesn’t do much to reduce oil in my opinion but it layers well under other products and makeup. It’s a bit expensive too. I would rather one of their great moisturizer or toners for the same effect.
Eleftheria K.
New York
Application is great. Overall good product for people with large pores / problematic skin. Affordable price point. Paula’s choice is a great lien
Asia F.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on my face light. I like using this. I do not see a difference in my skin but it does feel smoother. It does not sting or have any residue when I put other products over. A little goes a long long way. I would recommend to others for preventative more than reversal of issues.
Stephanie P.
Rensselaer, NY
This is a really nice serum for the day! I have very dry skin and dont find this to be very moisturizing, so I need something over it. But the ingredients are really nice to clearing pores and improving skin tone!
Lisa R.
Paulas choice just had a promotion for this! I like how the product feels and that it helps with anti pollution and damage protection. It’s a nice light serum. I just wish that the container was a little better. Not a fan of the packaging. Other than that if you don’t mind the package, the product is nice!
Daniel H.
Lakewood, CA
I love using this serum after hydrating. It not only is protecting your skin from natural stressors and pollution, but it also helps minimize clogged pores. The defense line is amazing, I definitely recommend looking into it.
Chelsea E.
East Lyme, CT
I love this brand so much! This product is my staple serum at the moment because I’m trying to decrease pore size in my T zone and I think it’s working. I want to try all of their products so badly. I love the packaging too!
Linda S.
El Paso, TX
This stuff works nicely. It's super light and layers well. I feel it helped clear some nose pores by cleansing them out. I love Paula's choice and this is a staple in my skin routine
Axelle Z.
Antwerp
Excellent product for cleaning and reducing pores. Protects skin from harmful substances. Recommend it for sure