by Paula's Choice

This beautifully, spreadable lightweight cream leaves a hydrated glow on skin. The formula is rich in replenishing and emollient ingredients and makes a great daily body moisturizer. Ceramides are a natural, fundamental part of skin that helps maintain precise levels of hydration, allowing skin to have a smooth, even surface.

ALL OVER BODY MOISTURIZER - Enrich your skin with this deeply hydrating, unscented body cream. Shea butter and antioxidants team up with ceramides to repair and protect dry skin, for a smooth, glowing, pampered appearance. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.; Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream is fortified with antioxidant-rich, free-radical fighting green tea & Vitamin E, alongside skin-health boosting ceramides, which are critical for protecting the skin from dehydration & environmental damage.; Use Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream as your everyday full body moisturizer. Slather on after a shower or bath to retain moisture in the skin, and reapply as needed throughout the day to build your skin's defenses against damage and dryness.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we've got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skincare solutions for the face & body. Our full line of cleansers, exfoliants, toners, moisturizers, serums, brighteners, spot treatments, makeup & more are made to soothe, heal, & protect every kind of skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream, 7 Oz. (1 Count), With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and Ceramides, Fragrance Free Unscented Moisturizing Lotion for Hands and Body!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream, 7 Oz. (1 Count), With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and Ceramides, Fragrance Free Unscented Moisturizing Lotion for Hands and Body uploaded by Cassandra A.
Absolutely great!! I love this body cream and its fragrance free! That was the most important to me while searching for something to treat my seasonal dryness on my shoulders. This is very gentle and moisturizing. A real game changer!
P C Beach, FL
I loved how hydrating this was, my skin felt really nice and soft and it did not leave me greasy. It has no real fragrance to it, which I appreciate. I did go through it pretty quickly but I apply very liberally so that may just be me.
Still testing this moisturizer out for the summer. Great non greasy body and hand moisturizer. Reasonably priced but I’m not sure it’ll last for the rest of the year.
This body cream really helps with my eczema prone skin. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. It is easy to rub into my skin.
Little Falls
Beautiful unscented, thick, rich cream. Very moisturizing - inused the whole tube. Need to repurchase!
Vancouver, WA
Amazing product , I loved how it worked out on my face , would recommend to all who have dry skin
Calgary, AB
So far I’m loving it! 💜 Paula’s Choice products are amazing! So when I saw the Cyber Monday deal with this lotion I ordered myself some! Love the pretty purple pastel packaging. Love the soft scent (I know it isn’t scented, but some ingredient must just naturally smell nice) it’s rich and light at the same time somehow, which makes it absorb quickly, but let’s the moisture stay. I’m hoping it keeps my skin firm and fades some of these sun spots. If it does... it’ll be my new favourite for sure! Paula’s Choice has not disappointed me yet so I’m gonna say, I definitely recommend it!
Dortmund
This is my holy grail. I am not a fan of moisturizing my body, but this leaves it hydrated and soft without a greasy feeling. Besides, noone can beat PC in regards of ingredients - she is the Queen of great- non irritating- formulas