Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersPaula's Choice
Daily Replenishing Body Cream, 7 Oz (1 Count), With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and Ceramides, Fragrance Free Unscented Moisturizing Lotion for Hands and Body

by Paula's Choice

This beautifully, spreadable lightweight cream leaves a hydrated glow on skin. The formula is rich in replenishing and emollient ingredients and makes a great daily body moisturizer. Ceramides are a natural, fundamental part of skin that helps maintain precise levels of hydration, allowing skin to have a smooth, even surface.

ALL OVER BODY MOISTURIZER - Enrich your skin with this deeply hydrating, unscented body cream. Shea butter and antioxidants team up with ceramides to repair and protect dry skin, for a smooth, glowing, pampered appearance. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.; Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream is fortified with antioxidant-rich, free-radical fighting green tea & Vitamin E, alongside skin-health boosting ceramides, which are critical for protecting the skin from dehydration & environmental damage.; Use Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream as your everyday full body moisturizer. Slather on after a shower or bath to retain moisture in the skin, and reapply as needed throughout the day to build your skin's defenses against damage and dryness.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we've got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skincare solutions for the face & body. Our full line of cleansers, exfoliants, toners, moisturizers, serums, brighteners, spot treatments, makeup & more are made to soothe, heal, & protect every kind of skin.

How long does one bottle last? Do you apply all over or specific spots?
Does this product help with keratosis pilaris?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream, 7 Oz. (1 Count), With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and Ceramides, Fragrance Free Unscented Moisturizing Lotion for Hands and Body!
Cassandra A.
Columbus, GA
Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream, 7 Oz. (1 Count), With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and Ceramides, Fragrance Free Unscented Moisturizing Lotion for Hands and Body uploaded by Cassandra A.
Absolutely great!! I love this body cream and its fragrance free! That was the most important to me while searching for something to treat my seasonal dryness on my shoulders. This is very gentle and moisturizing. A real game changer!
Smanvi G.
Alexandria, LA
How have I never heard that this treats keratosis pilaris. You know the tiny bumps u get on ur arms n legs well this takes care of it. I’m not going to say it’s gone 100% but they have noticeably gotten better and I’m on the 3 day of using the cream. It is pricy but it seems like little goes a long way
Minh V.
torrance
The packaging is very nice. I doesn’t make you fell sticky when u apply it. I have acne on my back and my chest so that’s why I gave this a try. Almost finish the bottle however I haven’t see anything change yet.
Jenn R.
Lady Lake, FL
I really like Paula’s Choice. I have two different PC lotions including this one and what I love most about daily replenishing body cream is how light it is. It’s super moisturizing but it’s not heavy and sticky.
Ashley M.
Frisco
Anything by Paulas choice is 5 stars. Made by a dermatologist, Paulas choice uses ingredients that are safe for your skin and proven to be effective. There is little to no scent in her products as fragrance is damaging to the skin.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
1,153 reviews
I loved how hydrating this was, my skin felt really nice and soft and it did not leave me greasy. It has no real fragrance to it, which I appreciate. I did go through it pretty quickly but I apply very liberally so that may just be me.
Angie K.
Little Falls, NJ
Beautiful unscented, thick, rich cream. Very moisturizing - inused the whole tube. Need to repurchase!
Christine B.
Flushing, NY
Still testing this moisturizer out for the summer. Great non greasy body and hand moisturizer. Reasonably priced but I’m not sure it’ll last for the rest of the year.
Ester Z.
Vancouver, WA
Amazing product , I loved how it worked out on my face , would recommend to all who have dry skin
Kyliegh R.
This body cream really helps with my eczema prone skin. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. It is easy to rub into my skin.