Paula's Choice 'Clinical' Ultra-Rich Soothing Body Butter

by Paula's Choice

Clinical Ultra-Rich Soothing Body Butter by Paula's Choice is the solution for problem dry skin anywhere on the body. The clinically proven treatment cream immediately softens dry, rough skin and keeps it moisturized for 12 hours while a superior blend of antioxdiant-rich plant oils, restorative emollients, soothing anti-irritants and pure shea butter work together to restore and strengthen skin's protective barrier. Its rich texture is nongreasy and spreads easily, helping dry, cracked skin become healthy again, look younger and feel velvety smooth. How to use: Massage over dry areas as often as needed. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Clinical' Ultra-Rich Soothing Body Butter. Style Number: 1120558.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Clinical' Ultra-Rich Soothing Body Butter!
Salem, MA
Paula's Choice 'Clinical' Ultra-Rich Soothing Body Butter uploaded by Chelsea E.
This is so smooth and lovely. I desperately needed something hydrating that wasn’t heavy and didn’t have a fragrance to it that was distracting to my perfume. I’m going to be using this daily to just hold in moisture for hours and hours. Love the new packaging too.
Danville, CA
Hard to write on iPhone! First iPhone Review ever Pros: sea butter, mango butter, coconut oil moderately priced as to be expected from Paula’s Choice. Cons: irritating on super sensitive skin . I recommend for dry food skin on body that isn’t sensitive.
Paris
Does a great job on my ultra dry skin! I highly recommend this as a nighttime intensive moisturizer! It works well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! Injustice wish you could buy this in stores instead of having to wait 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered.

Looking for your answer?