Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsPaula's Choice
Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter

Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter

by Paula's Choice

Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer has a specialized formula to relieve stubborn dryness on the face. This soothing antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides an ultra-rich oasis of moisture for dry eczema- and rash-prone skin. A healing blend of carefully researched emollients anti-irritants and cell-communicating ingredients are combined in a non-greasy cream that spreads easily and helps tight dry skin regain a healthy velvety-smooth texture. Your skin will be smoother healthier and significantly more comfortable. This product is 100% fragrance-free.

Does this product hep with dry and itchy facial skin? Also does it clog pores? I have very dry peely skin! ?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter!
Lusine G.
Panorama City, CA
Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter uploaded by Lusine G.
Purchased this product to try out and really didn’t like how thick it was on my face. I normally have very dry feet, so gave it a try. I love the moisture that it provides on my feet skin. This is a super thick moisturizer so it leaves my feet feeling refreshed and super soft.
Alison R.
Grafton, MA
Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter uploaded by Alison R.
This is pretty much my go-to moisturizer. Although, I do have a few others in my cabinet. What I love about this is that it’s rich, but not heavy. It also sinks into my skin immediately, which I have not found with a lot of other moisturizers. I’m almost done and am definitely repurchasing.
Anna J.
Encino, CA
Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter uploaded by Anna J.
This moisturizer is amazing!! I have major dry skin. It is one of the only ones that I have used that can keep up with me throughout the day. It has no fragrance, includes shea butter and ceramides. Most def. a keeper!!Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
I have been purchasing this moisturizer from Paula's Choice skincare and cosmeticsfor 5 years. I use 2 pea sized dollups on my face every night after my Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum. Pros: no petrochemicals. No parabens. The gentlest moisturizer that Paula makes. Ceramides help restore the lipid barrier. Cons: can be irritating to highly sensitive skin . Expensive compared to its drugstore dope, Cerave Moisturizing Cream.
Donna H.
Keller, TX
The solution to my dry skin issues! I finally found a fix for my dehydrated skin. Made with coconut oil and Shea butter to soothe your skin. Feels so comfortable and non greasy. Makes my dry patches disappear and gives me a smooth base for my makeup.
Lacey N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This moisturizer is perfect for very dry, sensitive skin. It has a thick creamy texture and absorbs well— not greasy! Helps improve skin barrier function and protects from winter weather hazards. My skin used to become so dry it felt like it was on fire and this moisturizer saved my face.
Jessica A.
Bålsta, Uppsala
I just LOVE this cream! It's a 24h-cream and I use it as a nightcream during the winter, but it's just soooo gooood! It is very rich, but if you have very dry skin it's also very gentle so therefore a very good choice. I think there will be no problem to use it during makeup if you just let it absorb and if you have very dry skin. Recommend it and will buy this every winter!