BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer has a specialized formula to relieve stubborn dryness on the face. This soothing antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides an ultra-rich oasis of moisture for dry eczema- and rash-prone skin. A healing blend of carefully researched emollients anti-irritants and cell-communicating ingredients are combined in a non-greasy cream that spreads easily and helps tight dry skin regain a healthy velvety-smooth texture. Your skin will be smoother healthier and significantly more comfortable. This product is 100% fragrance-free. see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Maggie R.
I have been purchasing this moisturizer from Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics for 5 years. I use 2 pea sized dollups on my face every night after my Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum.

Pros: no petrochemicals. No parabens. The gentlest moisturizer that Paula makes. Ceramides help restore the lipid barrier.

Cons: can be irritating to highly sensitive skin . Expensive compared to its drugstore dope, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.
Donna H.
The solution to my dry skin issues! I finally found a fix for my dehydrated skin. Made with coconut oil and Shea butter to soothe your skin. Feels so comfortable and non greasy. Makes my dry patches disappear and gives me a smooth base for my makeup.