Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPaula's Choice
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 17 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin

by Paula's Choice

An unprecedented combination of ceramides, plus retinol and vitamin C, in one moisturizer for dramatically younger-looking skin. This is the first formulation with our CollagenSupport Complex, which acts as a binding agent to keep the outer layers of skin hydrated and resilient. As we age, the ceramides that keep skin healthy and strong decline. This formula steps in to give skin back five essential ceramides to restore firmer-looking, supple-feeling skin. Retinol and vitamin C further help skin to regain its vitality, while soothing emollients soften the appearance of wrinkles.

RESTORE THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF HEALTHY SKIN--This formula restores five essential ceramides to promote firmer-looking, supple-feeling skin. Retinol and vitamin C help skin regain its vitality, while soothing emollients soften the appearance of wrinkles.; Paula's Choice--CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer is a unique formulation with Vitamin C and Retinol, plus our proprietary CollagenSupport Complex, which acts as a binding agent to keep the outer layers of skin hydrated, firm, and resilient.; For optimal anti-aging, youth enhancing results, use daily as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, after your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serums, and spot treatments. For daytime use, follow with SPF30 or greater.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we've got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here. Finally, you found it; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skincare solutions for the face & body. Our full line of cleansers, exfoliants, toners, moisturizers, serums, brighteners, spot treatments, makeup & more are made to soothe, heal, & protect every kind of skin.

Is skin irritation normal after the second use of this product? I waited a week between 1st and second use of this product and my skin has been very Irritated since.
Does anyone recommend using this retinol product?
Start your review of Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin!
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this retinol! It’s great for getting rid of fine lines and firming skin. I used it 1-2 times a week until my skin grew up more tolerance and it has been great every since. I also mix it in with my moisturizer.
Renée A.
Baltimore, MD
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Renée A.
This is a really nice product. A great thick consistency but spreads really well under and around the eyes. Absolutely no irritation for me. I have used this on the rest of my face as well and it’s delightful! If I tried another Paula’s Choice retinol, I would buy this eye cream again.
Tanya A.
Vancouver, WA
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Tanya A.
The Paula's Choice brand is not losing popularity. Today I want to share my impressions of their Paula's Choice Clinical Ceramide-Enriched Firming Eye Cream. The cream contains Collagen Support Complex, a strengthening collagen complex, which includes five types of ceramides, four types of vitamin C, two peptides and retinol, which are responsible for eliminating creases and wrinkles. The product has a thick texture and a slightly silicone feel. The jar itself is made of light opaque plastic with a pump dispenser, one press on which gives out as much cream as needed for one use for both eyelids. First of all, the cream really moisturizes and nourishes the skin. And, secondly, the product makes the skin noticeably more elastic and even taut. Paula's second Hyaluronic Acid Booster "contains a specialized matrix of skin-smoothing hyaluronic acid, skin-replenishing ceramides and panthenol that penetrates the skin's surface to help retain moisture, keeping skin hydrated and ultimately hydrated." Gel texture, well distributed and absorbed. So far I have been using it not so long ago, but already in my favorites) Do you have any favorites of this brand? Share your impressions)
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Adriele Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product really helps for everything i wanted. Improved my skin tone, hyperpigmentation, skin firmness, pore size, and skin glowing. I use this product at night, 2-3 times a week. At the beginning of using, my skin was peeling, But now is ok.
Miranda M.
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Miranda M.
I love Paula's choice skincare products and have been using them on and off for years! I just recently bought this moisturizer and use it only at night and I definitely see visible results! You can't go wrong with these products!
Serpent L.
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Serpent L.
Evertime I use this product, the next day when I wake up my skin feels amazing and smooth, so I think it works well as a retinol. However, you would need to pump up your moisturing because the next day my skin feels quite dry and flakey if I won't add more moisturising layers. I can see my skin improve a lot after using this Retinol, the tone is more even and brightened, and you only need a pea-sized amount everytime, so it can last for a very long time.
kristin S.
Billerica, MA
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by kristin S.
My skin is glowing after using this product. Believe it or not I’ve tried literally everything for my acne scars and this works pretty well. I am on accutane so this product definitely helps because with accutane it can be drying.
Daisy C.
Fontana, CA
Paula's Choice-CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz Bottle, Face Firming Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C, For Normal Dry Oily Combination Aging Skin uploaded by Daisy C.
I've been using Paula's Choice for a while now and since using this retinol cream my skin looks so much firm and balanced and my fine lines seem to minimizing and pores seem to disappear.
Lindsay S.
This product is my go-to holy grail of retinols. Despite its higher price point, the value is on par with the quality of the product. There is no fragrance, the texture is lovely, and has an easy application. I have sensitive skin and after about the 4th application, my skin got used to it. I use it twice a week and make sure that I apply a hyaluronic acid the day after use. I look forward to continue buying this!
Sevana N.
Sylmar, CA
I had been wanting to start using retinol in my skin care routine. I have used a couple of paulas choice products before and love them so I decided to try this. I LOVE it. You should definitely read the instructions and use a small amount. I did peel a lot even after the first use especially around my mouth. This tells me it’s a great product and is working on my skin. I’ve been using it now for a couple of weeks and it has made my skin look so much better and firmer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...