Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

This complete regular-strength routine for moderate to severe/stubborn acne significantly reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Its gentle, effective formulas not only eliminate acne-causing bacteria, but also unclog pores and resistant blackheads. System includes: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser: This gentle, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes but gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup and pore-clogging, built-up skin cells. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness. see more...

• Does this really work? I've been struggling with adult acne and f...1 Answers
  • I ordered it on last week and waiting for them. I have a one ques...1 Answers
  • Sera que puedo usarla mi piel es muy sensible?1 Answers
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System
  • "I don't have a lot of acne other than my chin, and I have sry sensitive skin but I loved how this made my skin feel clean and fresh and I did see a difference in my chin!" in 6 reviews
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
I love this system! As someone that has had problem skin for years and has tried so many different products I can definitely say that this was a win for me. It took a little while before I saw results, about a month or so. But as someone who could not go a day or two without a new pimple or breakout, this is a lifesaver. I may get one or two pimples while I'm hormonal but they go away quickly so I have no complaints. My skin looks better than it has in years, my mother noticed the difference immediately. My only complaint is that it does make my skin feel a little tight, which is odd since I have oily skin. But I just make sure to moisturize more.
Roshni P.
I think this product worked really well on my oily skin especially during hormonal periods. I would definitely reccommend this to a friend. It made the bumps on my skin go away and within three months the most acne I would is maybe 1 pimple every 3 weeks which would go away fairly quickly. It did dry out my skin a little in the beginning but after moisturizing and applying the treatment only to my problem areas it was less drying. It is not very abrasive and the 3-steps are quick and easy to follow.  Paula's Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Kit - Complete Kit
Brooke D.
I love this line! I have had cystic hormonal acne for the past 9 years. This is the first skincare line that actually has made a significant difference for me. I did take about a full 90 days to see a dramatic improvement but it's so worth it.You definitely need to be consistent with this product a.m. and p.m. for it to work the best.  I have used this line for the last year and a half, although my acne is not 100% gone it has improved so much thanks to this product line from Paula's Choice. This system has turned me onto many more Paula's choice products. I have loved everything I have tried so far.
Teya Z.
This three-step system has completely changed my skin! It took around 3 weeks to start seeing very visible results, but after just a few uses my skin started feeling fresher and I noticed less redness around my breakouts. Only having to use three products for an acne skincare regimen is so amazing because previously I would have over 8 different products that I would use for my acne. I would highly recommend this product because although my acne isn't 100% gone, my skin is for the most part clear and I feel so confident going throughout the day wearing no makeup.
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for over a week. The cleanser and spot treatment. My face had a really bad breakout and I was looking for something strong. The cleanser leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. The spot treatment has worked its magic making my spots less noticeable, not as quickly as I'd hope but I knew that was probably the case. (I also got the lower percentage one) but beware- the spot treatment will bleach your clothes/sheets... even if you don't think it's touched them. So far very happy with my purchase!
Emily D.
Woodland, WA
I have always had great luck with Paula's Choice products, this one is no different. I get occasional breakouts but also have dry patches on my skin. this product kept breakouts at bay and did not dry my skin out. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Randi H.
I have been using this for just over a week and have noticed HUGE improvements in my skin. I have normal/combination skin with pretty bad acne and acne scars, lots of blackheads, redness the whole shebang. Just after a week of this system and an AHA and TONER from paulas choice my blackheads have significantly reduced, the existing acne is fading fast, and no more pimples have popped up. No drying, or peeling has occured either. Usually when I find a product that works it irritated and dries my skin and this does NOT!!
Copy and paste this link
goo. gl/OOp78p (wouldn't let me add link so I put a space after the "." just delete the space

To sign up with paulas choice to get $10 off a $15 purchase! They have these kits in trial sizes for $13 so add a couple samples to get $15 worth and it'll automatically take off $10 at check out. If you already have an account crrate a new one for $10 off. You will be so glad you did and I gauruntee you'll be wanting to purchase the full set!!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
My teen had acne that would increase with the sports he played. It clears right up after a couple days of using it. When he doesn't use it, the acne comes right back. I will be buying this product in a larger quantity. The trial size was enough to convince me that it works.

Amber J.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My face was severely broke out due to planning a wedding and I tried everything. I watched reviews on YouTube about Paula's Choice and it wasn't too experience so I ordered it.
This product has made my face SO SOFT and my acne is going away so fast. My skin is pretty sensitive and this product is very gentle. I was going to buy Proactive but decided to try Paula's instead. Very very very impressed.
Becky S.
Goleta, CA
I have combination skin, and due to hormonal issues, I need to be very careful with my skincare routine to keep acne & blackheads at bay. Many cleansers and acne products leave my skin over-dry or cause reddening; not so with this product. While the cleanser can sometimes be too drying for everyday during the winter, I always keep it on hand. (Sometimes I will rotate it with a cleanser specifically targeting sensitive skin). The price point is great, too!
Tiffany B.
caspian, MI
Does this dry out your skin?
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
Dσєѕ thíѕ lєαvє чσur ѕkín drч?
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use proactiv now and it works for my skin but is getting expensive, how does this compare to their three step system?
Rosa C.
Guayaquil.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sera que puedo usarla mi piel es muy sensible?
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered it on last week and waiting for them. I have a one question does this dry skin? I have normal skin.