Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System

by Paula's Choice

This complete regular-strength routine for moderate to severe/stubborn acne significantly reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Its gentle, effective formulas not only eliminate acne-causing bacteria, but also unclog pores and resistant blackheads. System includes: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser: This gentle, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes but gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup and pore-clogging, built-up skin cells. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness.

I Have pretty normal skin, with the occasional breakout. Is this the right regime to maintain healthy clear skin without being too harsh?
I use that line extra-strong kit, is big difference between that two lines ?
How is this system compared to other acne treatments?
Start your review of Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System!
Product Highlights
...ahem ... THAT time. My chin is my worst problem area. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm always leery about using different products than what I'm used to because I know what works for me and what will turn my skin into one big red splotchy mess. So I was hesitant the first time I used the products, but it wasn't a problem for my sensitive skin at all, and that right there gets HIGH marks from me, because it's seldom when I come across a new product that doesn't irritate my skin. If I had to give any cons about the kit it would have to be the consistency of the exfoliant. It's very thin, so at times it was difficult to apply it to my face without most of it running between my fingers. I tried using a cotton ball, but that didn't work very well either because it absorbed the liquid so quickly there wasn't much left to dab on my skin. Other than that, I have nothing but praise for this product and I would recommend it to everyone I know. (The Extra Strength Clear Acne kits are wonderful also!) in reviews
Hope Eileen L.
College Grove, TN
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Hope Eileen L.
This kit is life-changing! I had tried so many over-the-counter acne products prior to using, and this was the first to noticably clear my skin within one week! I initially tried a travel-size set that was gifted to me, but after I started using, I could not go back! I purchased (despite the line being more pricey than I would usually spring for) and have continued to repurchase for several years because nothing else is as effective! Try the Extra-strength kit for even faster results, and switch back to the regular once your skin is under better control.
Nat F.
Roselle Park, NJ
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Nat F.
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Nat F.
I’ve been trying this line for about a month now and I must say I’m very satisfied. All of the ingredients are things you see in other acne products: salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc. BUT its been formulated in a way, especially the cleanser, that doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils and prevents redness. I really love it and will be buying again when I run out. It’s important to chemically exfoliate with a BHA (salicylic acid) because it works in cleaning out deep into your pores without the need of physical exfoliating. Within 2 weeks, I started seeing a difference. I still have some deeper bumps that are taking longer to diminish but I’m confident this is working. And love that it’s not too harsh yet still effective. I have combo oily skin, and even my drier more sensitive patches of skin do not burn or sting when using these. Paulas choice is straight to the facts, love thats it’s not formulated with fragrance. Attached are before and afters, 2 weeks apart. This line is great paired with some moisturizer and sunscreen during the day, and you’re set.
Lauren K.
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Lauren K.
I’ve struggled most of my life to achieve clear skin. Hormones wreck havoc on my face and it wasn’t until I found Paula’s Choice that my skin became consistently clear. I’ve used it over a year now and will never switch back! It’s affordable and it work!
Emily C.
Hampstead, MD
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Emily C.
This is my HOLY GRAIL ladies (and gents)! I mean, really. It actually does what it says it’s supposed to do. The formula is very gentle, doesn’t sting or make my skin irritated. I’ve already repurchased this full kit 3 times. I’m just so impressed. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to make their face clear! I struggled with acne for a long time before finding this system. I’m in my early 30’s and started struggling with acne in my late 20’s, so before I found Paula’s Choice, I literally tried SO MANY products. To name a few well known products... I’ve tried ProactivMD, Proactiv Regular, Proactiv Plus, a combo of all three Proactiv systems, BioClarity, AcneFree, Exposed, Murad, Kate Somerville, Origins, Tatcha, Belif, Clinique, Estée Lauder, Dermalogica, Skin+Pharmacy, Tula, and so so sooo many others! I had to go through my vanity just to remember most of those (because I held onto the non-working products for some reason). But NOTHING from that list worked like Paula’s Choice works. I am a forever fan now. The system doesn’t have any overpowering fragrances, the face cream isn’t heavy or thick or oily, nothing makes my face feel greasy or unclean, and I’ve noticed significant changes in my scarring, redness, and pore size. I just can’t say enough about these products. NOTE: I do use a Neutrogena moisturizer (Hydro Boost City Shield) with this system, but that’s only because I didn’t like the PC moisturizer as much as the rest of the products from the Clear system. Overall, just get this kit!!! It’s worth it. And while it isn’t available in a lot of stores (if any?), the shipping, if you order directly from their website, is super fast! I’m talking like 3-4 days from the time you confirm your order. So that’s pretty amazing! Plus... I’m finally getting compliments on my skin again! I didn’t take a “before” picture because I unfortunately was too self conscious to take ANY pictures before I started using this kit, but from the attached “after” picture, just imagine my face covered in red, blotchy, scarred acne (mainly around my chin and jawline). But my face is COMPLETELY clear now. No makeup is even necessary! Just wow. Anyway... I’ll stop rambling but the fact that I truly can’t stop talking about this kit should tell you how excited I am about it. For anyone who struggles with acne... you know how REAL the struggle really is. So finding this kit was just a genuine lifesaver for me. Thank you Paula’s Choice!
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've been using this system for about 2 months now and I am really enjoying it. I use to suffer from deep painful cystic acne and this system has cleared most of that up. I now only get small little bumps once in a while. While my face isn't totally clear, it has definitely improved and the time it takes for my pimples to go away has reduced using this system. I like how Paula researches ingredients and only puts the best into her products.
Brittany W.
La Follette, TN
I was skeptical to try these products due to it being a little higher price point than what I usually spend on my skin care, but I am so glad that I took the chance and tried it because these products have literally changed my life. I have had horrible skin in general for about five years. I suffer from dry red bumpy patches on my cheeks and forehead caused by seborrheic dermatitis and oiliness in the other areas of my face. I’ve tried product after product with no change, and after just a week of using Paula’s Choice I can actually look in the mirror and it looks like I have normal skin for once which is amazing. I don’t know how to describe how happy it has made me. I now have smoother flatter skin, barely any oils even for extended periods, and the dryness is gone.
mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product! Keeps skin feeling fresh and clean. Improves skin tone and texture. Easy to use.
Amber J.
Crawfordville , FL
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My face was severely broke out due to planning a wedding and I tried everything. I watched reviews on YouTube about Paula's Choice and it wasn't too experience so I ordered it. This product has made my face SO SOFT and my acne is going away so fast. My skin is pretty sensitive and this product is very gentle. I was going to buy Proactive but decided to try Paula's instead. Very very very impressed.
Jennifer L.
Toronto, ON
This is truly the best acne skin care kit in the market. I used another brand and found out their products are full of fragrance. I immediately stopped and switched to this kit. It doesn’t only help with my stubborn acne, I found that it really diminishes my acne scars and redness. FRAGRANCE FREE, NON-DRYING & NON-IRRITATING! I see results after using this for only a few days. 10/10 will repurchase until all my acne and acne scars are gone.
Laura J.
Love Paula’s Choice for good skin care routine. The cleanser leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed, never dry. The toner is too much for my skin and dries it out too much. The lotion is great also but sometimes if I use too much it leaves my skin shiny. Overall a great product from a great company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis E.
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone tried Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System?? I want to buy it but I wanted to know if it worked for other people before I committing to buying it.
Jessica G. il y a 2 ans
My experiences were okay! The product dried my face up and, unfortunately, my skin had a hard time adjusting. Overall, the ingredients are great and if you’re considering buying it than I would recommend it. Amazon sells a $10 or so travel system and I purchased that before the full system as a tester. A travel size lasted me about a month so I’d let that be a trial before buying the whole thing!