Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

This complete regular-strength routine for moderate to severe/stubborn acne significantly reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Its gentle, effective formulas not only eliminate acne-causing bacteria, but also unclog pores and resistant blackheads. System includes: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser: This gentle, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes but gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup and pore-clogging, built-up skin cells. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness. see more...

• Does this really work? I've been struggling with adult acne and f...1 Answers
  • I ordered it on last week and waiting for them. I have a one ques...1 Answers
  • Sera que puedo usarla mi piel es muy sensible?1 Answers
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System
  • "I don't have a lot of acne other than my chin, and I have sry sensitive skin but I loved how this made my skin feel clean and fresh and I did see a difference in my chin!" in 6 reviews
Randi H.
Randi H.
I have been using this for just over a week and have noticed HUGE improvements in my skin. I have normal/combination skin with pretty bad acne and acne scars, lots of blackheads, redness the whole shebang. Just after a week of this system and an AHA and TONER from paulas choice my blackheads have significantly reduced, the existing acne is fading fast, and no more pimples have popped up. No drying, or peeling has occured either. Usually when I find a product that works it irritated and dries my skin and this does NOT!!
Copy and paste this link
goo. gl/OOp78p (wouldn't let me add link so I put a space after the "." just delete the space

To sign up with paulas choice to get $10 off a $15 purchase! They have these kits in trial sizes for $13 so add a couple samples to get $15 worth and it'll automatically take off $10 at check out. If you already have an account crrate a new one for $10 off. You will be so glad you did and I gauruntee you'll be wanting to purchase the full set!!
Amber J.
Amber J.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My face was severely broke out due to planning a wedding and I tried everything. I watched reviews on YouTube about Paula's Choice and it wasn't too experience so I ordered it.
This product has made my face SO SOFT and my acne is going away so fast. My skin is pretty sensitive and this product is very gentle. I was going to buy Proactive but decided to try Paula's instead. Very very very impressed.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This saved my skin. I wish I could give it more stars. The line up is super effective and cleaning, treating and clearing acne and calming it down. I Love the way this doesn't dry out my skin. This will have an instant effect on your skin-- as far as redness goes. It calms all that down! I have noticed a big difference on my face. No longer am I hiding from the world-- but I can actually not wear makeup anymore!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Washington, DC
This system has made me a PC convert for life. My combo skin tends to freak out during seasonal changes and around my period. I was at my wits end after a particularly stressful time with a number of deep and painful blemishes in my chin area. I noticed an immediate difference when I started using this line. The cleanser is gentle and I religiously use that treatment, but the liquid exfoliant is the real star.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a combination skin with oily spots and seasonal acne. My skin reacts differently with when the seasons change. This would cause me to use many different products. However, I found this product and like the results. It feels lighter on my skin than most products.
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
I think this product worked really well on my oily skin especially during hormonal periods. I would definitely reccommend this to a friend. It made the bumps on my skin go away and within three months the most acne I would is maybe 1 pimple every 3 weeks which would go away fairly quickly. It did dry out my skin a little in the beginning but after moisturizing and applying the treatment only to my problem areas it was less drying. It is not very abrasive and the 3-steps are quick and easy to follow.  Paula's Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Kit - Complete Kit
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
I love this line! I have had cystic hormonal acne for the past 9 years. This is the first skincare line that actually has made a significant difference for me. I did take about a full 90 days to see a dramatic improvement but it's so worth it.You definitely need to be consistent with this product a.m. and p.m. for it to work the best.  I have used this line for the last year and a half, although my acne is not 100% gone it has improved so much thanks to this product line from Paula's Choice. This system has turned me onto many more Paula's choice products. I have loved everything I have tried so far.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for over a week. The cleanser and spot treatment. My face had a really bad breakout and I was looking for something strong. The cleanser leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. The spot treatment has worked its magic making my spots less noticeable, not as quickly as I'd hope but I knew that was probably the case. (I also got the lower percentage one) but beware- the spot treatment will bleach your clothes/sheets... even if you don't think it's touched them. So far very happy with my purchase!
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have struggled with acne for years. about a year ago i tried the body shop acne line and IT IS THE WORST. i broke out everywhere, the worst break out ive ever had and stopped using it after a few weeks but the damage is done. i still have scars a year later! I bought this line as a last resort, trying everything and nothing has worked. THIS BRAND IS AMAZING. ive only been using it a month and my scars are almost gone, and breakouts are under control. if you struggle with any skin problems PLEASE check out this brand, their website can be a little intimidating at first but they have shopping categories by skin problem and real people you can talk to for help. It is a little more expensive for me, but with these results, it is well worth the money.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a sample of this and was pleased. It made my hair feel soft and smooth after using it. It had a neutral scent. I would buy the full size.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
caspian, MI
Does this dry out your skin?
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
Dσєѕ thíѕ lєαvє чσur ѕkín drч?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use proactiv now and it works for my skin but is getting expensive, how does this compare to their three step system?
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Cudahy, WI
Does this really work? I've been struggling with adult acne and feel like I've tried it all! So frustrating!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Guayaquil.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sera que puedo usarla mi piel es muy sensible?