Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System

by Paula's Choice

This complete regular-strength routine for moderate to severe/stubborn acne significantly reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Its gentle, effective formulas not only eliminate acne-causing bacteria, but also unclog pores and resistant blackheads. System includes: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser: This gentle, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes but gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup and pore-clogging, built-up skin cells. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness.

Do you use all three products back to back like you would proactive? I just ordered this
Has anyone tried Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System?? I want to buy it but I wanted to know if it worked for other people before I committing to buying it.
Does this really work? I've been struggling with adult acne and feel like I've tried it all! So frustrating!
Start your review of Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength System!
Product Highlights
“...ahem ... THAT time. My chin is my worst problem area. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm always leery about using different products than what I'm used to because I know what works for me and what will turn my skin into one big red splotchy mess. So I was hesitant the first time I used the products, but it wasn't a problem for my sensitive skin at all, and that right there gets HIGH marks from me, because it's seldom when I come across a new product that doesn't irritate my skin. If I had to give any cons about the kit it would have to be the consistency of the exfoliant. It's very thin, so at times it was difficult to apply it to my face without most of it running between my fingers. I tried using a cotton ball, but that didn't work very well either because it absorbed the liquid so quickly there wasn't much left to dab on my skin. Other than that, I have nothing but praise for this product and I would recommend it to everyone I know. (The Extra Strength Clear Acne kits are wonderful also!) ” in 7 reviews
La Follette, TN
I was skeptical to try these products due to it being a little higher price point than what I usually spend on my skin care, but I am so glad that I took the chance and tried it because these products have literally changed my life. I have had horrible skin in general for about five years. I suffer from dry red bumpy patches on my cheeks and forehead caused by seborrheic dermatitis and oiliness in the other areas of my face. I’ve tried product after product with no change, and after just a week of using Paula’s Choice I can actually look in the mirror and it looks like I have normal skin for once which is amazing. I don’t know how to describe how happy it has made me. I now have smoother flatter skin, barely any oils even for extended periods, and the dryness is gone.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Love Paula’s Choice for good skin care routine. The cleanser leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed, never dry. The toner is too much for my skin and dries it out too much. The lotion is great also but sometimes if I use too much it leaves my skin shiny. Overall a great product from a great company.
Combination / Acne
Redding, CA
I have had my 16 year old daughter on this program for 3 years now. She suffers from pretty bad acne. This is the only system that keeps her skin calm and under control. Highly recommend Paula’s Choice to teen and adult acne sufferers
Bought this product when I had some hormonal acne. It cleared up my skin in just a few days. Make sure you use twice a day and follow instructions. I stopped using when my acne was gone, the products can be a little drying for daily use.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Brambleton, VA
I had been using a different brand for over 10 years, then I started totally breaking out! My face looked dull and spotty, I didn’t know what was going on and was desperate to find another product that would work for me! Someone told me about Paula’s choice so I decided to give it a try. I loved all of the different varieties of products they offer and I am still trying out different things. The staple in my regime is the Paula’s choice clear system. It cleared me RIGHT up, and got my skin looking better than ever. I love the way it feels now and am so happy I don’t have to stress about my skin anymore.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kansas City
This kit has saved my skin. I developed cystic acne a few years ago and wasn't really into skincare back then, but people raved about this brand so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. This acne kit was the only product I used that actually gave me results, and it significantly cleared my skin. I used to be unable to leave the house without wearing foundation but after using this kit for a few months my skin cleared up to the point that I didn't require foundation. This kit has saved my life and I have regularly repurchased it for the past few years.
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Evansville, IN
I had adult acne for as long as I remember. This system cleared up my skin, even the monthly hormonal cystic blemishes I would get. It’s a little bit expensive, but totally worth it to find something that makes me feel better about myself. Not overly drying or irritating.
Dry / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Lynchburg, Virginia
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
Best skincare line I have EVER tried. After countless acne lines, this is the ONLY one that healed my acne. My skin has never looked better and I will continue to order this line. The price is definitely worth it for how amazing this product is!!!
This product did clear up my skin. I used exactly as directed and noticed result within 2 days. Did not irritate my skin, dry it out etc Definitely would purchase again.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Atlanta, GA
I love this system! As someone that has had problem skin for years and has tried so many different products I can definitely say that this was a win for me. It took a little while before I saw results, about a month or so. But as someone who could not go a day or two without a new pimple or breakout, this is a lifesaver. I may get one or two pimples while I'm hormonal but they go away quickly so I have no complaints. My skin looks better than it has in years, my mother noticed the difference immediately. My only complaint is that it does make my skin feel a little tight, which is odd since I have oily skin. But I just make sure to moisturize more.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores