Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment

Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment

by Paula's Choice

An essential, fast-acting treatment for anyone struggling with acne. 2.5% benzoyl peroxide goes to work immediately to reduce acne-causing bacteria. What makes this product unique? CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide which is considered the gold-standard for preventing acne breakouts. It works immediately to start eliminating acne-causing bacteria and reduce redness. Unlike most benzoyl peroxide-based acne products, Paula s Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment contains no harsh or irritating ingredients that can make acne worse, such as alcohol, menthol, or camphor. Paula s Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily.

Should this replace my cleanser or moisturizer?
Does this work for sensitive skin?
I'm a little confused, is this supposed to be a moisturizer on its own and then have to add a sunscreen or can you wear a moisturizer on top of this product?
Start your review of Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment!
Tracey D.
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I must say “Thank you” to all you wonderful Influensters who recommended Paula’s Choice. Before joining this site I had never heard of Paula’s Choice. Now it has become a regular in my skin care routine. I had recently used several medicated formulas with 2.5 to 5% Benzoyl Peroxide but nothing was helping when I had a stubborn breakout. I began using Paula’s Choice Clear Regular Strength - Daily Skin Treatment and within a day or two my breakouts were drying up and healing without any scaring. I alternate this with a sulphur treatment and my acne and breakouts are disappearing. Thank you Influensters. You are the best! Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment
Pamela F.
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment uploaded by Pamela F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was very helpful with stopping my maskne. Because of work I'm in a mask about 10 hours a day and my cheek and jawline was getting pummeled with acne. I used this product in the morning and the evening and it calmed down the new acne and bigger acne bumps from appearing. I now need to work on the marks.
Alisha A.
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment uploaded by Alisha A.
This item helped both my sister and I clear our adult acne. It seemed pricey to me, but it worked so I don’t care. Paula’s products have all had good results with my skin. I would buy again, but there is so much in this tube that I think I’ll have it for a few more years!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment uploaded by Koraima P.
Occasionally I get blemishes and was looking for a product to help my skin with that when I came across this product. I decided to buy the sample from the brands site and I will soon be buying the full size. I love it ! Works good to put over a pimple and it helps deminish it. For me it has worked even betted on white heads that I have on my undereye area. This has really made them disappear. I don't have sensitive skin but in the beginning it would turn the area I applied it to red and itchy until I used it over and over a couple of times. Would recommend this product.
Melanie S.
Huntington, NY
This stuff is great for spot treatments. I use this on blemishes and it usually either dries them up completely or brings them to the surface more so you can easily pop them. You get so much product in the tube too, I can’t imagine ever running out.
Mikayla D.
I love this treatment! Whenever I have a blemish, I rub a little bit on it, once a day, and I find that every day it shrinks and starts to go away! It helps to also keep blemishes away! I used to get pimples on my nose a lot, but now after using this I hardly ever get any! I have more normal-combo skin, so I don't get tons of breakouts, but when I do, I use this to help clear them! Warning though, this does dry out your skin if you use too often. My skin would flake if I used this a lot. So, for me once a day over lotion works great!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
The product comes in a tube. A pump component would be great, but would likely add to the price. The formula is great. There is little to no scent, which is nice. It's a light, slightly watery, gel consistency. If your skin isn't accustomed to potent treatments, I would suggest taking it easy -- and definitely watch out for the creases and underside of the nares/nostrils (this area tends to get very dry, crusty, painful). Expect some redness, dryness, and even peeling/flaking until your skin adjusts. I've found that this particular formula is very mild, though, and doesn't dry out my skin. It's very difficult to find a lightweight 2.5% gel for all-over application. I believe Clinique has one, but the price per oz is higher. This product is perfect for what I was looking for. I use this product and OTC adapalene .1% nightly. This combination is the only treatment that has cleared my mild-moderate acne. Not only that, but my pores are visibly reduced, tone and texture evened, and any scars have faded/continue to fade.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I've repurchased this product over five times now and will never stop. It's effective to use twice daily without any irritation. It's a thin lotion consistency and dries down clear. My breakouts always can rely on this product. I love how compact the packaging is too. Perfect for travel.
Karlie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I found this product about 4 years ago and it has been such a game changer for me! unlike other acne treatment products, this one I can apply twice a day all over my face and have never had any irritation or dryness from it. it leaves me skin soft and clears my face up quickly! I honestly don't know what I would do without this! I went from having my face breaking out with new pimples everyday to only getting a pimple once a month or so. I would and do recommend this to everyone who struggles with acne prone skin.
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Great product! doesn't dry or irritate skin, and has quick results. can use all over face or just as a spot treatment