Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser - Trial Size (30ml)

by Paula's Choice

Specially formulated for breakout-prone skin, Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Fortified with anti-bacterial agents to fight acne and eliminate blackheads, whilst soothing ingredients reduce redness for long-lasting comfort.

Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser - Trial Size (30ml); Paula's Choice; 30ml; Quantity - 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser - Trial Size (30ml)!
I love this stuff! Its perfect for my sensitive acne prone dry skin. My skin has improved so much by using this. The main thing though is that it doesn't break me out and that is soooo hard to find with my sensitive skin! I 100% recommend to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin!
Warrenton , MO
This does wonders! I have suffered from hormonal acne and could find nothing that would help. I finally splurged and tried this and it actually helped! While I still breakout, it is nothing compared to what my skin was before using this. I cannot recommend enough.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this cleanser for about 2 or more years now and I love it! My acne has reduced a BUNCH. It also helps with my oily skin and gently cleanses so my skin feels clean and healthy. I will probably keep purchasing until I don’t have acne anymore.
Gentle cleanser that helps to reduce pore size while declogging them. I love that it cleanses my face without stripping away my natural oils. I use it both days and nights. It's really helped to reduce my blemishes too.
San Marcos
My go to face cleaning kit. The kit it’s a great buy with 3 products for an amazing price. Highly highly recommend this brand!
Edinburg, TX
Cleans your pores like no other! Highly recommend. Does not dry out skin. Love it for everyday use.