Paula's Choice

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I absolutely love Paula's Choice Glycolic Toner so i decided to try the Pore Normalizing Gel Cleanser. I like that it is free of colors or fragrance and it rinsed off easily. But for some reason, it seems to cause my skin to breakout. Not much but i developed a couple of small blemishes. I gave it three tries and it happened each time.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I adore this packaging; the color is incredibly cute and gives off a fresh vibe. The face wash has a gel-like, transparent texture. Before applying it to my face, I typically create a lather in my hands and then gently massage it onto my skin. There's no fragrance to this face wash. It's remarkably gentle, leaving my skin feeling neither too dry nor overly cleansed after use. I've purchased it multiple times, especially when my facial skin is irritated and had severe acne, but after a short period of time, my skin improved significantly. Without a doubt, I will continue to repurchase it in the future.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This cleanser is super light on the skin but makes such a big impact on the feel of my skin! The bumps and small textures of my skin just melt into smooth and I can see AND feel the difference after using daily!