Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser

by Paula's Choice

This gentle, but thorough formula quickly dissolves oil, dead skin cells, and makeup that can clog pores. What makes this product unique? Get ready to take your first step toward clear skin! Unlike other anti-acne cleansers on the market, CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser is completely free of drying, irritating ingredients that make acne worse. This silky, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes yet gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Does this cleanser actually make a difference? I struggle with acne breakouts, especially blackheads on my chin and nose. Does this cleanser take care of acne breakouts, and blackheads?
Start your review of Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser uploaded by tiffany N.
I love this pore normalizing facial cleanser from Paula's Choice. This cleanser lathers up nicely and is very easy to use. It doesnt take much of this product to cleanse your entire face. After using this for a couple of days now my skin is much clearer, my pores are much smaller and my complexion is much more even and much less red and blotchy. This product like most of the Paula's Choice products is very affordable yet extremely effective. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable facial cleanser that is effective at clearing your skin, shrinking your pores and evening out your complexion.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
San Francisco, CA
I struggle with cystic/hormonal acne, and I have tried more products than I am willing to admit to help offset the frequency and intensity of these embarrassing and unsightly breakouts. Time after time, I come back to Paula's choice. It's affordable and effective. Not too drying when paired with a non-comedogenic and adequately emollient moisturizer. I won't use anything else!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
I have been using this product as my sole facial cleanser for the last four years. It cleans skin thoroughly without leaving a stripped or dry feeling. It keeps my combo, acne prone skin perfectly balanced and I seriously can't live without it! PC products are gentle and don't contain any harsh perfumes or chemicals. Definitely recommend this product to my folks out there struggling with sensitive acne prone skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Corp Christi, TX
The light amount of salicylic acid keeps my acne at bay. Love that it's unscented. My husband fell in love with it, too. Love that it's cruelty free and affordable.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
Lewisburg, PA
Love this cleanser. I used to have very noticeable blackheads on my nose. I’ve been using it for a year and love how visibly smaller my pores are. Also love how effective and affordable Paula’s choice products are.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Palo Alto, CA
Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser uploaded by Ana S.
I am using this product already 3 weeks. It does work, but slowly in my case. After washing the face with this product, the skin looks softer and cleaner. The good thing is that you need a very small amount to wash your face, so one bottle will last quite long, even if you wash your face more than 2 times per day.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Love this face wash with their extra strength exfoliator! I have less bumps on my forehead and my skin is smooth. I do feel like my skin is actually clean and my pores are less noticeable.
Wichita, KS
My go to cleanser. I LOVE this brand and have yet to try anything that I did not like. I wish it was sold at Sephora/ulta, but I normally buy from amazon. It’s very gentle, but it’s also pretty comparable to many other cleansers.
I've tried countless numbers of drugstore face washes and my skin has always reacted negatively to the products or just not reacted at all! So I decided to do some research and up popped this cleanser. I have oily skin and and would usually break out on my forehead and cheeks, but after trying out the sample size of this product (always try sample sizes before purchasing the whole thing) I noticed that my skin gradually began to appear better. The reason I say this is because I no longer get acne on my forehead, and the acne on my cheeks has greatly reduced to the occasional one or two red spots. So I would definitely recommend those with blemishes to try out the sample size to test this out and see if it works for you! Just make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
Euless, TX
This is the only cleanser that I use. It has no fragrance and it is very gentle on the skin. It really helps to keep my breakouts under control and removes any oil, dirt, or makeup.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness