Paula's Choice CLEAR Extra Strength System, 1 set uploaded by Kate S.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

This complete extra-strength routine for moderate to severe/stubborn acne significantly reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Its gentle, effective formulas not only eliminate acne-causing bacteria, but also unclog pores and resistant blackheads. System includes: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser: This gentle, refreshing cleansing gel is tough on blemishes but gentle on your skin, working quickly to remove makeup and pore-clogging, built-up skin cells. It contains an antibacterial agent to begin the fight against acne plus soothing agents to help reduce redness. see more...

• After two uses I felt my face feel plasticky, what does t...2 Answers
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this in the travel kit to try out and saw such an improvement in my skin that I spent the extra money for the full size. I absolutely love this 3 piece set. The face was makes my skin feel amazing and silky smooth after washing. I feel like my face is thoroughly clean after using it. And the toner makes my skin feel fresh and moisturized, I don't feel any drying like other toners I have used. This one really helps with redness. And the 5% benzoyl peroxide treatment is great even under my makeup.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
This is the only set that has helped my acne to the point of being clear 90% of the time. It completely met my expectations, and smoothed my skin in the process. I would recommend this to anyone struggling to find the right system. It's affordable and effective. I had cystic acne and large clogged pores and this fixed it.
Kaitlin E.
Monroe, LA
LOVE THIS SET! My acne was getting out of control and this helped so much! I have combo skin and it doesn't dry it out too bad, you have to use a moisturizer. The cleanser is gentle and you just a dime sized amount so it lasts about 3 months. The exfoliant/toner lasts about 2 months. The treatment has lasted me 6 months so far and I still have half the bottle left. I will continue to reorder these products. Recommend it to anyone with bad acne.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the first thing I ever tried from Paula's choice. It helped with my overly oily skin at the time. I loved the exfoliant because it's a water based one, so it's in no way abrasive , and can be used on broken out skin without irritating it. I didn't find the actual blemish treatment to work on some kinds of blamishes, that's why I'm giving it 4/5
Kylie G.
Woodstock, GA
I decided to test this out after a loyal cleanser I had been using stopped working for me. I have incredibly stubborn hormonal cystic acne, that tends to scar. This, in less than three days, has completely stopped my acne in its tracks, which really doesn't happen for me. I haven't had completely clear skin for over two years and I've had zero new breakouts since starting this regimen. It has now been a week of using these products and I even feel like my acne scars are fading slightly. It's really effective yet still super gentle. Granted, I have used a lot of harsh products in an attempt to get my acne under control, but this hasn't dried me out or caused any kind of problems for my skin like other effective cleansers do. I absolutely love this and really think the products work together to combat the underlying problems of your skin. I highly recommend if you also suffer from cystic acne. They even have a two week trial kit you can buy, so it's totally worth it!
Katie W.
I have been using this kit for about three weeks now and I absolutely love it! This is the clearest my skin has been in a long time!
Kris R.
This system made a huge difference in my skins overall appearance and health. I use it daily.
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
Have been using this line of products for about a week and the difference it made on my skin is beyond expectations. I had few breakout left from a bad reaction I had over the winter and these products had almost completely cleared my skin! At the exceptions of few red spots, my skin is almost back to normal. I think I will continue using the exfoliant after to prevent hormonal breakout, as I particularly enjoy this product.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
After two uses I felt my face feel plasticky, what does that mean? What moisturizer do you use after that?