Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Toner - 4 oz

by Paula's Choice

CALM Redness Relief Toner, Normal to Oily Skin is an essential, completely non-irritating step after cleansing to sustain skin’s surface and lock in hydration for a brighter, glowing, softer complexion. Formulated with our own complex blend of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Toner - 4 oz!
Amanda A.
Catoosa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This is definitely not my favorite toner. Even when it dries it makes my face feel sticky and unclean, which completely defeats the purpose of a toner. In fact, for my face it makes it even more red, so no-it is not calming for me.
Stephanie P.
Rensselaer, NY
The Calm line is full of a lot of anti-inflammatory ingridients perfect for sensitive skin. I found this to be nice for my rosacea and not drying on my very dry skin. It has a runny consistency but is still thick enough to make application easy. A bottle of this lasted me several months using it 1-2 times a day.
Darya S.
Bear, DE
Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Darya S.
Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Toner - 4 oz I have oily skin, acne, redness and uneven skin problems. tonic perfectly soothed the skin, dried the inflammation. the only thing I don't like is his smell. but you can suffer for the result #paulaschoice #acne #oilyskin
Katie G.
Stamford, CT
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF. I have super sensitive skin and this is so gentle yet effective. It’s marketed as a toner but you can use it as an essence or put it on pads and leave it on your face like a sheet mask. This gets rid of redness and oil so well and can even lessen irritation on acne. HIGHLY recommend.
Sherry C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Great product. Removes residual oils and tightens skin while calming redness sometimes caused by strong face products
Jade L.
Reading, PA
Did a great job at calming down my sensitive skin! Good at reducing redness caused by past acne scars
Meggs R.
Ridgefield , WA
Not sure if I got an expired product but this is gloopy and strange textured. Not fluid and hard to get out on a cotton swab. Love other pc toners just not this
Kalina M.
Victoria
Paula's Choice is my original holy grail brand. The calm redness relief line is all lovely, but the toner in particular is so gentle and hydrating. tap onto just-patted dry skin, then rub in. Don't use a cotton pad or it'll soak it all up. Toners are a great skincare step as they normalize the skin after cleansing and prep it for your next step, whether that's serum or exfoliant or just moisturizer.
Waad G.
riyadh
Great toner. Light, it doesn’t irritate the skin. I have sensitive dry acne prone skin and almost all of the toners I’ve used caused breakouts.
Konstantinos F.
Since I started using this toner I noticed that my skin wasn't as red as it normally was. I've been using it twice a day for the past 2 months, and I can definitely say that this product is really good. I use the Normal to Dry one because I prefer my toners to be hydrating. I would buy it again and again!!

Looking for your answer?