Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief SPF30 Mineral Moisturizer uploaded by Pauline M.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Calm Redness Relief SPF 30 Mineral Moisturizer for Normal to Oily Skin provides gentle, broad-spectrum mineral-based sun protection in a lightweight, silky lotion that leaves a soft matte finish. Soothing anti-irritants and antioxidants work quickly to reduce redness and irritation. Its smooth texture applies easily and works beautifully around the eyes (no stinging!) and under makeup (no primer needed). Helps nourish, protect, calm, and smooth skin. This product is 100% fragrance free and colorant free. Calm Redness Relief SPF 30 Mineral Moisturizer is ideal for those with normal to oily or combination skin types who suffer from redness or sensitive skin. Suitable for breakout-prone skin. Benefits: Formulated for oily, combination skin with redness, irritation and sensitivity. Lightweight texture with a matte finish. Contains mineral based, broad spectrum sunscreen.

Buy on Paula's...
Melissa H.
Dillwyn
Goes on nice and smooth with a slight white cast from the mineral sunscreens In it. It is moisturizing and works under makeup well except may cause a bit of excess shine for those of us that have oily or combination skin. It’s worth it though I just blot with a oil blot sheet. It never ever stings my face or neck and doesn’t cause breakouts. Very very gentle. Highly recommend this.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
This moisturizer has seriously changed my life. I struggle with moderate rosacea and this product has improved the daily look of it so much. It is not green tinted, which I was expecting, but if you use it regularly it will improve your redness tremendously. My skin looks fresh, clear, and my redness has severely diminished. Paula's Choice continues to impress me with their awesome products!
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
Who knew a chemical sunblock could make sun spots worse?! I know - it's crazy, but that's exactly number one reason this product is amazing. It's a natural (mineral) sun protectant so not only does it NOT make sun spots worse, but it is light, matte and oily skin friendly. No break outs with this sunscreen.
Liz A.
North East, MD
I actually got this for my mom, who has noticeable redness on her face. I can't even believe the difference this cream has made for her skin. It's easy to get her to remember sunscreen too as this already has it in it. Absolutely stunning results, highly recommend.
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
I have redness on the sides of my cheeks and I hate it because it's noticeable when I wear light foundation but once I started using this moisturizer my skin completely changed and now I don't have redness. This is my holy grail!!! Would totally recommend
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Paula has some wonderful skincare for any and all skin types. I love her calm collection because I have rosacea and it does not irritate it.
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
Love this lightweight moisturizer. It's great for sensitive skin and doesn't break me out either. Nice finish too.
Vanessa  .
I doesn’t cause breakouts and it really protects the skin. It has a thick consistency but it doesn’t feel thick as such. It’s super lightweight and is good under makeup. If you have oily skin you will maybe need to powder a bit
productstested i.
This is amazing, it has a thick consistency but it feels so lightweihgt on the skin and isn't greasy at all! It feels super light and is Perfect underneath makeup! Love it and it protects my skin from sun damage!
Sonia S.
Calgary, AB
This sunscreen is perfect for my dehydrated and sensitive skin. It is hydrating and soothing. It does not break me out which is a big issue for me. It’s very gentle yet effective. Would definitely recommend
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
Does this make your face feel dry like should I but a extra face lotion ?
Megan R.
Raleigh, NC
Does this help with red blotchy skin? I've tried so many products and nothing works