Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief SPF 30 Moisturizer - 2 oz uploaded by Sara T.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

CALM Redness Relief SPF 30 Mineral Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin combines the gentlest mineral-based sunscreen ingredients in a creamy advanced formula laced with skin-replenishing ingredients, soothing plant extracts, and antioxidants. You will have... see more...

Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
I like that this is lightweight. But it does give a white cast on my face which i dont like.
Brooke G.
Philadelphia
This was my go-to product for quite a bit, until I ran out and needed something quick, and had to go elsewhere -- but! Love it. It's been very good to my sensitive, acne-prone skin, and has great ingredients! Very gentle, and fragrance-free, which is very important to me. Would buy again! Just wish it came in a higher SPF.
Maria M.
Kensington , London
So far I like it. It is a lightweight and gives enough moisture to my skin. It has specific smell, but it goes away in seconds. I have read that people complain about white cast on their face (probably because it is a mineral sunscreen), however I don’t see it (maybe it is because I am super pale). Will buy again for sure

Amazon