Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Cleanser - 6.7 oz

by Paula's Choice

This multi-action, extremely gentle but effective cleansing gel thoroughly removes impurities, excess oil, and makeup while leaving your skin with a fresh, soothing, and healthier feel. It is formulated with a unique combination of mild, but effective,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Cleanser - 6.7 oz!
Zumaya F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Esto lo necesitaba mi piel urgente para calmar mi piel, esta loción es super suave, sedosa y tiene un formulación maravillosa que mantiene tu piel hidratada, si tienes piel seca y se irrita con facilidad debes probarla, te va a encantaar, no hace casi nada de espuma pero sí sientes tu piel limpia y calmada.
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love this! It’s actually a great value for the price, you get a ton of product. This foams and cleanses the skin without stripping or irritating it. I don’t necessarily find that this relieves redness but it doesn’t make it any worse. I would recommend this to those with sensitive skin
Isabel G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love how gentle this product is because my skin is very sensitive and prone to redness. I have rosacea and have gone through various products but this is one of my favorite cleaners. It leaves my face feeling clean but not dry which I really like especially since I already have dry skin!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Amazing if you have sensitive skin that suffers from redness or rosacea. Super gentle but effective. It's very reasonably priced and the creator did her research and know exactly what ingredients to use.
Katie P.
Charlotte, NC
This is in the “calm kit” that I purchased. I use this in the shower as my face wash. Can’t say whether it has helped with my redness or not but it’s gets my makeup off and makes my skin soft and clean! I love the way it lathers
member-96f552
I absolutely love this cleanser! It has reduced my redness that I have always had. It’s gentle on the skin, but your face feels clean! Takes of makeup and sunscreen. Would highly recommend!
Erica L.
Hyde Park, NY
This is my FAVE face wash. I’ve struggled with redness in my skin for years. But, using this, my redness has decreased dramatically - it’s almost gone on one cheek, and there’s only one patch of redness left on the other. I highly recommend it!
Andrea M.
Midwest City, OK
This was not gentle or calming for my skin. I eventually threw it away because I realized that it was making my skin more red and irritated after I used it. Some days it burned. I didn't like the smell at all. It was sad because I like the cleanser in the same calm line. This was horrible for my sensitive oily/ combo skin.
Stephanie P.
Rensselaer, NY
This is another great cleanser for dry and sensitive skin. It effectively removes all traces of makeup without making the skin feel tight. No fragrance or irritating ingredients.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,040 reviews
Great for gently removing all makeup off. The consistency is similar to Baby shampoo. This will not take all of the raccoon eye from mascara off. You will need to use eye make up remover. Otherwise this is a great product!.

Looking for your answer?