Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsPaula's Choice
BOOST Peptide Booster, 067 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin

by Paula's Choice

Peptide Booster is the only peptide-enriched serum that delivers a concentrated dose of eight highly-targeted peptides, hydrating amino acids, and repairing ingredients. Together, they quickly help skin feel firmer and more resilient, and reduce the appearance of lines. This silky, lightweight gel absorbs instantly and helps skin to look and act younger by targeting precise areas to address concerns like loss of firmness, dullness, wrinkles and discolorations. It can be used on its own, applied with other skincare products, or mixed into your favorite Paula’s Choice moisturizer or serum. A true anti-aging multi-tasker, it accelerates your results when added to any skincare routine.

BOOST FIRMNESS WITH PEPTIDES - Peptide Booster serum delivers a concentrated dose of eight highly-targeted peptides, hydrating amino acids & repairing ingredients to help skin feel firmer & more resilient & reduce the appearance of fine lines.; Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster helps skin to look & act younger by targeting precise areas to address concerns like loss of firmness, dullness, wrinkles & discolorations. Let this multi-tasking anti-aging serum give a BOOST to your skincare routine; Use this booster alone or add a couple drops to a moisturizer twice daily as part of your morning & evening skin care. Use along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliator, spot treatments & moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it. .; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

Start your review of Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin uploaded by Mickey W.
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
I have sensitive skin so I am very cautious about what I put on my face. I heard about Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin ...I ordered it on their website and I have used it for about a month on a daily basis. Now I have been making sure I put this on either first thing in the morning or night. If possible both. It penetrates the skin pretty fast. It can be a bit sticky for about 30 minutes after application. The only thing I have really noticed was my skin was moisturizing and with a little glow but other than that I haven't seen anything. I will finish my bottle but I will be trying something different after that.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin uploaded by Dayle M.
This is so amazingly hydrating. Very light, beautiful oil. Not greasy at all and absorbs easily. Peptides are key and essential in anti-aging. Beyond peptides this has numerous antioxidants. I can’t suggest this more!!
Lisnel M.
Puerto Rico
Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin uploaded by Lisnel M.
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
Precio muy alto para la cantidad. Es buen producto pero no milagroso. Muy bueno para la rutina de cuidado de la piel. Llevo un pote completo pero no creo que vuelva a comprarlo.
Lianne H.
Moses Lake, WA
I am so in love with this peptide serum from PC<3! I won't go anywhere without it.  I feel like this stuff has totally retextured my skin. For reference, I have sensitive combination skin, struggled with acne most of my life (not so much any more!), and do my best to prevent signs of aging. Although the research is still in the early stages (no significant longitudinal studies have been published) for peptides on the skin, I have anecdotal evidence it's doing wonders. Not only do I feel like my skin is more plump, softer, and slight wrinkles disappear when I use this product, it also has made my pores smaller and reduced the tiny hidden ingrown pores that I used to find on my face. So, whether it's the peptides themselves or a combination with the yummy vitamins in this serum, it certainly seems to perform just shy of small miracles when used daily. I'm a HUGE PC fan for many reasons, a few being their price point, using ingredients that won't irritate skin, and providing the research to backup their claims. Paula's Choice is my go-to brand for all things skincare and this serum is my TOP among all of her great products.
arma A.
Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin uploaded by arma A.
being on a pricey side, I ordered a sample of this with my order of paula's choice bha. I was instructed to use it alone or mix it with serum or moisturizer, i tried mixing it with my brightening serum, could hardly see any difference. I shall edit my review if i see any difference.
Becky Z.
San Leandro, CA
I feel like I got a really good deal on this! Bought it on boxycharm and it was only $15! I would definitely pay up to $25 but not $52! It’s moisturizing and I hope it helps with [email protected] lines and wrinkles!
Rachael D.
Toledo, OH
Paula's Choice BOOST Peptide Booster, 0.67 Ounce Bottle Peptide Serum Booster for the Face and Neck, Firmness Enhancing Moisture for Normal Dry or Dehydrated Skin Aging Skin uploaded by Rachael D.
Hands down one of my favorite every day/ every night skin care essentials! It makes my skin noticeably more hydrated, firm, youthful and glowing! Paula’s choice products are all wonderful, but I seriously can’t live without this boost!
renee M.
This is a nice peptide booster product. I prefer to blend it in with a serum or moisturizer to create my own skincare "cocktail". It blends really well with other products that way. I just can't say for sure if it's effective or not, I do use a lot of products or boosters, so saying if one individually is effective it's tough. Overall my skin is looking pretty good, other than texture issues on my chin that I'm not sure this can help with.
Natasha G.
Like pretty much all of Paula’s Choice products, this is very well-formulated and contains great ingredients. It’s also packaged in an opaque bottle which helps protect the contents against light degradation. This also an easy water-based serum to work with — it layers well under other skincare products and is very unlikely to cause stinging or irritation. My main issue with this product is the high price tag. At $52, it is exponentially more expensive than similar products like The Ordinary’s Buffet serum (even their more costly Copper Peptides Buffet is still cheaper at $29). What’s worse is that the PC booster doesn’t even come in the standard 30ml/1oz size — instead it offers 20ml/0.67oz. Bottom line, while this provides the ingredients you want if you’re looking to add peptides to your skincare routine, I feel silly recommending that people buy this when there are so many other options out there that you can get for much less.
J B.
My skin barrier was destroyed from my recent encounter with very sudden and severe adult acne that I was wholly unprepared for. I went a little crazy with the BHAs and the AHAs and the Benzoyl Peroxides, so my skin was going through it... This peptide plus Paula's Choice Hyaluronic Acid mixed with a basic moisturizer made it feel like a cooling gel and soothed my skin in just a few days. Still have underlying issues causing the acne, but my skin barrier is no longer a high urgency concern at least!