Paulaner Hefe Weizen Beer

by Paulaner

Uma das melhores cervejas, encontro também no Brasil, mas aqui a qualidade é muito melhor.
I fell in love with German beer after studying abroad in Austria! My favorite is Steigl made in Salzburg, But I can never find it back in the states. :( Is Paulaner Hafe Weizen a popular brand sold, can I find it relatively easy at numerous stores?
When the fuck can I get a voxbox?
Start your review of Paulaner Hefe Weizen Beer!
Product Highlights
“Tried this beer for the first time in Santa Barbara.” in reviews
“Best served in the summer time with a lemon garnish.” in reviews
This beer is delicious, its clean and a bit hoppy on your nose. have this with a side of wings. always ask for it garnished with an orange slice
Cedar park, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love hefes but this one is not my favorite. It's too bitter and not really smooth. But it is easy to find in stores and the cost is cheap.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like hefeweizen beers and this is one of my favorites.  It tastes so refreshing, especially a really cold one on a hot summer day.
Tyler
My favorite wheat beer!  Love this German food or just alone!  Like other wheats but this is my go-to. Flavor is wonderful
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this at my local pub because my bartender recommended it to me. She knows what I like and she was right. It was really nice tasting
I absolutely love this beer! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend it to someone...worth every penny! :)
Ahh! Not terrible but, but not one of the best out door! I feel like you really get that "beer" flavor which I just don't enjoy as much
Very light, good beer for beginners who want to venture out and learn more about the beer world. I personally like it quite a lot.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho esta cervezas Love it, love it, love it,Love it, love it, love it,Love it, love it, love itLove it, love it, love it
It's what Ales me. Great tasting beer! Tried this beer for the first time in Santa Barbara. If you can get it draft, it's amazing.