Paulaner Hefe Weizen Beer

by Paulaner

Uma das melhores cervejas, encontro também no Brasil, mas aqui a qualidade é muito melhor.
I fell in love with German beer after studying abroad in Austria! My favorite is Steigl made in Salzburg, But I can never find it back in the states. :( Is Paulaner Hafe Weizen a popular brand sold, can I find it relatively easy at numerous stores?
When the fuck can I get a voxbox?
Start your review of Paulaner Hefe Weizen Beer!
Product Highlights
“Tried this beer for the first time in Santa Barbara.” in reviews
“Best served in the summer time with a lemon garnish.” in reviews
One of my favorite hefeweizens. I usually love to drink this beer with an orange. Very much a summer beers. A 6 pack usually runs under about $10. This beer needs to change nothing about it. As long as it is a good batch.
Bridgman, MI
Growing up in Europe I been drinking hefe weizen for years and the Paulaner hefe weizen is one of the best once I have found. Best served with a slice of lemon out of a frosted glass
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect for the summer or washing down a slice of pizza. It's light and refreshing and quenching on a hot day. This is a staple of mine for any camping trip and everyone I introduce it to, enjoys it. Get it!
Paramus, NJ
A classic Hefeweizen -- it is truly refreshing and s great example of a German beer. This is definitely one of my go to beers - it has enough flavor without being too overpowering.
One of my favorite hefeweizens. Great price, great taste, and pairs well with burgers to pizza. I pick up this classic whenever I can. It's light and refreshing in taste.
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Paulaner is my all time favorite beer! The hefe weizen is phenomenal along with their other beers as well. If you like hefe Weizen, this one has great flavor and body.
Severn, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. Beware of beer bellies!
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good beer for Octoberfest! Cheers to a traditional beer that goes down smooth. I like it best cold and poured into a glass instead of out of the bottle.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Geniallllll, buen sabor, cuerpo, textura, olor, me encanta, para compartir con amigos, una comida o solo tomar una en casa tranquila, es de las mejores!
E Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this beer so much!!! One of my absolute favorites. I've been drinking it for about 6 years now. Wheat beer is my weakness. Price is good too!