Paula Dorf Sweep Away, Clean Up Stick, .05 oz

by Paula Dorf

Now you see it. Now you don't. This instant clean up stick magically sweeps away unwanted color. Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Not Tested on aminals. Directions: For eyes and Lips. Glide over any unwanted color. Non-retractable. Net Weight: 0.05 oz / 1.5 g Ingredients: Purified Water, Disodium, Cocoamphosphate, Cuccumber Extract, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Jojoba

How does this work I've never heard of it
Start your review of Paula Dorf Sweep Away, Clean Up Stick, .05 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
This is like a magic eraser in a pen! I have a lot of red bumps and blue under my eyes so when I swiped it across and the colors were gone I was amazed! It went on so smooth and once blended it went perfectly with my makeup and also lasted all day! I would recommend this to anyone needing to get rid of unnecessary hues on their faces!
3 years agoChicago, IL
I heard that this really cleans up excess area in ur face! I would definitely check more info if this product to see if I it's a good fit for me!
3 years agoHamburg
I love this💙my friend have it and it's amazing.. I should buy it...but i don't now yet😊