BY PAULA DORF

Now you see it. Now you don't. This instant clean up stick magically sweeps away unwanted color. Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Not Tested on aminals. Directions: For eyes and Lips. Glide over any unwanted color. Non-retractable. Net Weight: 0.05 oz / 1.5 g Ingredients: Purified Water, Disodium, Cocoamphosphate, Cuccumber Extract, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Jojoba see more...

• How does this work I've never heard of it 4 Answers
Isabella E.
This is like a magic eraser in a pen! I have a lot of red bumps and blue under my eyes so when I swiped it across and the colors were gone I was amazed! It went on so smooth and once blended it went perfectly with my makeup and also lasted all day! I would recommend this to anyone needing to get rid of unnecessary hues on their faces!
Samantha F.
I heard that this really cleans up excess area in ur face! I would definitely check more info if this product to see if I it's a good fit for me!
Marina D.
Hamburg
I love this💙my friend have it and it's amazing.. I should buy it...but i don't now yet😊
Brooke B.
How does this work I've never heard of it