BY PAULA DORF

Mint-Violet Concealer/Special Disguise The violet tone brightens anywhere you need a lift, while the mint tone neutralizes redness.  A unique two-tone color corrector that perfectly camouflages wherever you need a secret agent! The violet tone brightens anywhere you need a lift, while the mint tone neutralizes redness.  Paula s Tip: Use the violet shade on brow bone to brighten and define brows.  It s also great for broken capillaries or rosacea. Use the mint shade in the corner of the eye to conceal blueness and to open and brighten eyes. Special Disguise Concealer, Mint-Violet see more...

Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Love this stuff... I actually read about the product in a magazine and I fell in love with it. I don't use the purple side much but definitely the green. I always have super red cheeks and nose. Really covers it nicely!
Lisa A.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely love this concealer makes eyes and cheek bones pop and really standout the green and violet compliment each other greatly
Covers blemishes 100%. I love it makes a perfect seal for the perfect finish!!!
Martha A.
Leawood, KS
I have a super red nose and cheeks in winter has anyone tried this and just not reviewed it? Or is there another product like this instead of using the lipstick on my face before primers?
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
How much does this cost and where can you get it? Thank you!