BY PAULA DORF

María M.
Creo que es divino color presentación tamaño puff y el diseño no se diga como para no dejarlo nunca
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
So I've had genetic dark circles my whole life, and this product perks my whole eye area up! If it wasn't for the small amount of product I would def purchase this again! Maybe when I'm not budgeting for makeup. :)
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love this I went to Cali and I went to a beauty store and I picked this out great buy I highly suggest this product.
Lisamarie C.
Arverne, NY
I don't really have dark circles, more like veins that show... this does cover them up a bit I feel and I then go in with concealer but I love how this feels under my concealer I feel like it makes my concealer last all day.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I have this product and i have to say i don't really see the difference between when i use it and don't use it. My dark circles were still there but I will say i love the cooling and silky smooth finish it gives you so 3/5!
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Love Paula Dorf products, I actually found this at a marshalls and thought I'd give it a try. Glad I did, really helps brighten my eyes.
catherine d.
Awesome product it makes my eyes look amazing.i recommend this product highly its my go to eye enhancer
Tia S.
england
I love it! Use it every morning to make my eyes look much more radiant! Highly recommend! Great for any skin types!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this help with puffiness as well?
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
The results is permanent??