6 colors available

BY PAULA DORF

Candy Apple:  award winning shade that provides skin with an instant, healthy natural flush This versatile multi-tasker performs triple results: for eyes, lips and cheeks.  Light and creamy in flattering shades.  Convenient and portable for on the go application.  The variety of looks is infinite, and the effect is always natural and luminous. Become your own makeup artist® see more...

• I've never heard of this product can anybody tell me anything about...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lisseth I.
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
I use this as a nice blush, I personally love the creamy blush instead of the powder ones. They last so much longer and go on so much easier.
anna b.
anna b.
Which this cream sticks were more bleandable and creamy so it doesn't pull your skin when you apply it! most of the colors have chunks of sparkles which I don't like!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright product, I don't LOVE it but I don't HATE it, id probably re purchase and use every once in a while, but it wears fairly quick for me.
carrie r.
carrie r.
I never tried this product before but it looks like a great color I would definitely use
madison r.
madison r.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good
Tina A.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I never tried this but I love natural colors. This looks perfect for people who want to go for a natural but a cute look.
Lora K.
Lora K.
I've never heard of this product can anybody tell me anything about it?