BY PAULA DORF

Candy Apple:  award winning shade that provides skin with an instant, healthy natural flush This versatile multi-tasker performs triple results: for eyes, lips and cheeks.  Light and creamy in flattering shades.  Convenient and portable for on the go application.  The variety of looks is infinite, and the effect is always natural and luminous. Become your own makeup artist® see more...

Buy on Amazon
anna b.
Which this cream sticks were more bleandable and creamy so it doesn't pull your skin when you apply it! most of the colors have chunks of sparkles which I don't like!
Amber R.
Albany, OR
This is an alright product, I don't LOVE it but I don't HATE it, id probably re purchase and use every once in a while, but it wears fairly quick for me.
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
I use this as a nice blush, I personally love the creamy blush instead of the powder ones. They last so much longer and go on so much easier.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I never tried this but I love natural colors. This looks perfect for people who want to go for a natural but a cute look.
carrie r.
I never tried this product before but it looks like a great color I would definitely use
Helena❤️ K.
essex
Review for: Angel, Candy Apple, Sensuous, Ecstacy, Innocence, Innocence, Other more...
This is so good. It has an amazing range of colours and the pigmentation is great. It lasts all day till night and The formula is super creamy, it doesn’t smudge or transfer and never looks drying or crusty on the lips. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
Review for: Candy Apple more...
I’d love to use this, the colours are great, the texture is unbelievably amazing & it gives your lips a slightly more nicer colour which gives a great finish to your makeup, it gives the makeup that last little touch.
Lora K.
I've never heard of this product can anybody tell me anything about it?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
For eye lip and cheeks .. hmmmm interesting!?