BY PAULA DORF

An amazing concealer.  Light textured and portable, this instant vanishing act hides undereye circles and blemishes. Fragrance Free.  Hypoallergenic. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tia L.
Tia L.
Fort Pierce , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is great ! I am completely in love with it. It blends so nice & the coverages is amazing. I am also able to hide all my dark spots which is awesome I highly recommend this product and yes I would definitely get this product again when I run out.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
What's not to love about this?! If you mess up you can fix it with your magic stick! I would highly recommend all my friends to use this product, because it makes messing up a lot less of a headache.
desirae b.
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
This concealer is great. It is totally pigmented and it's long lasting! It's good for highlighting under the eyes, nose, under your eyebrows. It's a great product to use.
Raychelle H.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is absolutely amazing i use it every day!!! I have bought it over snd over and over again and i will continue to keep buying over all amazing product.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
delighting me, color is perfect for important occasions, I have my favorite things in September and super easy to apply. I love it madly
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
I have this magic stick Paula Dorf this is the best Concealer it last along time! It doesn't cake up on you in would recommend this!
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Santa Ana, CA
This concealer is amazing. It has great coverage. It's long lasting. But be careful, it might not be for everybody.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I would use this to correct my mistakes as I have. I love the fact that if you mess up you can fix it.
Cailyn H.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this product! Does great at hiding imperfections and is very easy to apply! Highly recommend!
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
So cool. And the best its the price!!! Its the best magic stick that I proof. Excellent quallity.
Janely E.
Janely E.
Sacramento, CA
What is this product used for?
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Franklin, MA
Is this a makeup stick?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Are there natural ingredients or is it very unnatural?
Lori C.
Lori C.
How useful is this product for dark circles under eyes?
Alye E.
Alye E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy it anywhere local? Or is it exclusively online?