BY PAULA DORF

An amazing concealer.  Light textured and portable, this instant vanishing act hides undereye circles and blemishes. Fragrance Free.  Hypoallergenic. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily A.
Odessa, TX
The name says it all magic stick, I use to have trouble finding a good concealer stick and when I stumbled upon this I instantly fell in love with it and use it everyday. it's so easy to have on you to apply throughout the day and never have to worry about it. I recommend this to anyone who having trouble finding a good concealer
Tia L.
Fort pierce , FL
This concealer is great ! I am completely in love with it. It blends so nice & the coverages is amazing. I am also able to hide all my dark spots which is awesome I highly recommend this product and yes I would definitely get this product again when I run out.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
What's not to love about this?! If you mess up you can fix it with your magic stick! I would highly recommend all my friends to use this product, because it makes messing up a lot less of a headache.
Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this concealer. I use it mostly to cover blemishes and it covers them up very nicely. Most concealers I have tried are too dark or too orange for my skin and just make things more noticeable. This is the first I have tried that matches my skin really well.
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
This concealer is great. It is totally pigmented and it's long lasting! It's good for highlighting under the eyes, nose, under your eyebrows. It's a great product to use.
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
This is a girls best friend! Concealer that conceals. Not only to make you feel beautiful to enhance your natural beauty! It covers well and does not feel clumpy.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
This concealer is absolutely amazing i use it every day!!! I have bought it over snd over and over again and i will continue to keep buying over all amazing product.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This is one of those items you can keep in your purse and use on the go. It's amazing and easy to blend with your fingers or TP anything that's around.
Barbara G.
delighting me, color is perfect for important occasions, I have my favorite things in September and super easy to apply. I love it madly
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
I have this magic stick Paula Dorf this is the best Concealer it last along time! It doesn't cake up on you in would recommend this!
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Is this a makeup stick?
Janely E.
Sacramento, CA
What is this product used for?
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Are there natural ingredients or is it very unnatural?
Lori C.
How useful is this product for dark circles under eyes?
Alye E.
Can I buy it anywhere local? Or is it exclusively online?