BY PAULA DORF

All work and no play sure isn’t fun. Take a break from the mundane with this sheer and unique lip gloss kit. These 4 beautiful shades deliver color and shine to your lips. Mix and match any color to create your own personal look. see more...

• How good is the quality of the lip gloss ? It's is worth ...3 Answers
Christin S.
Love these glosses! I am a big fan of variety and get bored with the same old colors all the time so anytime I can get a kit it's a plus. These go on great and look great too. Shiny but not obnoxious.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
I love these colors, this brand is so good and the are all durable, they look amazing on my lips and they are affordable
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love this colors, they are so pretty and soft, it looks beautiful in every skin tones and i think it's a complete kit
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
I have recently purchase this gorgeous lip gloss kit and i must say that these were one of my great purchase. It is totally worth the price. I just love these colours. They look amazing on my lips and its not like other cheap products.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
The lip gloss is long lasting and has great colours. A good product to try if you want something light and moisturizing.
Gabby T.
How good is the quality of the lip gloss ? It's is worth my money ?