Paula Dorf Lip Pencil uploaded by Sadora R.Paula Dorf Lip Pencil uploaded by Iris R.Paula Dorf Lip Pencil uploaded by Iris R.
2 colors available

BY PAULA DORF

Draw a smooth, soft line with Paula Dorf's Lip Pencil, enriched with vitamin E. Apply it after lipstick so color wears evenly . Color it on over Moisture Stick for a casual lipstick look. Dermatologist Tested Fragrance Free Hypo-allergenic Not Tested On Animals Lip Pencil, Deco see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
Ana M.
Thoreau park dr orlando, florida
I would say these are one of my
favourite lip liners. I use lip liners more than any the flip product because
it gives a more natural matte finish and they plump up my lips. They come at a
affordable price aswell so nothing to worry about. I love these especially
because they're so creamy as they glide on to your lips. I use it to overline
my lips aswell as I have medium sized lips.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Monroe
Review for: Other
I got this in an ipsy bag, it was a taupe brow pencil and my god I've never loved a brow pencil before! It was almost gel like but once in place and dried it didn't budge. Perfect cool toned brown and so smooth and easy to glide right on! I love it!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye brow pencil made my brows look full and natural. It was easy to put on I am going to invest in getting three more excellent product.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Other
I like this lip liner. Is the taupe cor and is super creamy and lasting. It really met my expectations. I really recommended it is a good product
Lisseth I.
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
Apply it after lipstick so color wears evenly . Color it on over Moisture Stick for a casual lipstick look. BOY! they really live up to their word! I love this product, made my lips plump and the shape looked so smooth.
Roxy j.
Roxy j.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product and the color is amazing. Apply it after lipsticks and it will pretty cool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sorry it's a brow pencil not lip liner