Paula Dorf Eye Pencil Eye Liner uploaded by Victoria G.Paula Dorf Eye Pencil Eye Liner uploaded by Maria A.

BY PAULA DORF

Soft, creamy wooden pencils with vitamin E for smooth, eye-nurturing application. Won't drag on delicate skin as they line and define. Paula's Tip: The Enhancer pencil is a peachy, fleshtone color that helps eyes appear wide-open and awake. Try it instead of the age-old white pencil trick and see the difference for yourself! Great for both men and women. This. peachy nude-toned pencil brightens the lower rim of the eye, and can also be used as a highlighter around the outer lip line for the prettiest pout.  Contains Vitamin E.  Fragrance free. Hypo-allergenic. Eye Liner, Enhancer. see more...

• How good is this product? Would it dry up and leave pieces?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The formulation is very creamy so it doesn't pull or tug at your gentle eyes." in 1 review
  • "I really love this eye liner but I'm sad because they don't sell it anymore." in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of the color." in 1 review
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
This is a great product for use on the lower lash line to make your eyes appear brighter but it still be subtle. It is more of an orange skin color rather than a typical white highlighter. This product isn't as versatile as they advertise it to be though in my opinion due to this. It looks sort of odd applied in any other area. It also is bad to break off when applying it causing a lot of product to be wasted.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Received this in a beauty test tube and I always carry this with me. It's a soft beige color that you apply on your lower eye rim. It will make your eyes pop and you look well rested even if you didn't get enough sleep. The formulation is very creamy so it doesn't pull or tug at your gentle eyes. You can also apply as a lip liner to help with feathering. Unlike white versions this is so much more natural.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
I received a small version of this in my ipsy bag in february, and I fell in love that I ordered a new one ( I used it that much) Anyway, I am all about getting that creamy, nude shade on my waterlid for a bigger eye affect. I recommend this one, it is not to chalky where it will crust off, and hurt. It's creamy enough, and pretty.
Vilma V.
A decent liner for the waterline. But it's not waterproof. So I use it to define my winged liner. I have a pencil in Nude by Rimmel that is waterproof and holds up much better than this one. Easy to apply and use. It'd be perfect it were longer lasting.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I had the privilege to try this. I loved it to opened up my eyes. It does a great job making my eyes stand out. I really love this eye liner but I'm sad because they don't sell it anymore. Or I just can't find it at my store.
Maggie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My go to is a Nude Liner, for eyes or around lips, especially if I do not have a matching lip liner for my lipstick!! It is a staple to always have in my bag no matter what!!
Kelly  A.
This is Truly great. It pops out the eyes and makes your eyes stand out. This Goes On smooth and does not have a uncomfortable, Crackle feeling.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
It goes on really smoothly. Not a huge fan of the color. I use it as a highlighter, so not my favorite color, but i would love it in black.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta este delineador para rellenar la línea del agua, a parte de que mis ojos se ven más abiertos, es un color como piel. Increíble!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love this use it everyday. Lasts longer than a lot of other products and it's just amazing. Would recommend to anybody else!
juliana f.
How good is this product? Would it dry up and leave pieces?