BY PAULA DORF

Soft, creamy wooden pencils with Vitamin E for smooth, eye-nuturing application. Won t drag as it lines and defines. Enhancer Baby Eyes: For eyes and lips. Inspired by Paula s nephew Ethan s beautiful baby eyes, this baby-toned pencil brightens the lower rim of the eye. Try it above your lip line for the prettiest pout. Eye Liner, Sailor Blue see more...

Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I opened this to swatch it and got a huge waft of paint. This product is so chemically smelling that I don't think I can use it, I'm terrified to put something that smells that harsh onto the most sensitive skin surrounding my eyes. I honestly tossed this one :/
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stafford, Virginia
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
I love love love this eyeliner! it stays on all day and for me that hard to find. I will never stop buying this thank you so much
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
Loved this eyeliner. Used it everyday, super easy to apply and leaves you looking great!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
Love thid color. It is easy to apply. Long lasting and doesn't really smudge
fatima g.
fatima g.
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
This is a really good eyeliner! it will stay on for the whole day, and will not smudge like other eyeliners I've purchased before! even my mom liked it that she had to buy herself one of her own! i really recommend this if you like good quality eyeliners
Patricia N.
Patricia N.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
I love this product it makes my pop which is what I love in make up I need to make another trip back to California to buy some more because I haven't seen it in the stores here
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
I borrowed this liner from a Vegas drag queen last week when I was painting my face at a gig, when I had forgotten my brown liner. It went on crazy smooth and lasted all night! I used it to draw on my brows and it was one of the smoothst liners I've ever used.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Eye Liner Chocolate 0.04 oz
I have this eyeliner in Ebony and it's the best thing ever. It lasts all day, doesn't run and it doesn't drag on your eyelids! It is easy on sensitive skin. You use a sharpener and it will last about 2 months. It is simple to smudge and really stands out. I wear it every day- best eyeliner out there!