Paula Dorf Eye Color Eyeshadow uploaded by Cleo T.Paula Dorf Eye Color Eyeshadow uploaded by Kimberly m.
8 colors available

BY PAULA DORF

A powder eyeshadow that creates a translucent color that can be worn in three different ways, as a: shadow contour liner Makes color blending easy. Fragrance Free Hypo-allergenic Not tested on animals Eyeshadow, Mardi Gras see more...

• Has anyone tried this product yet I would love to hear how it works...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a palette today, I have a single color Tranquility. It's a gorgeous satin light grey. This new palette is gorgeous. Rose neutral shades. Very pigmented, even without a primer. It blends beautifully. Give it a go, you won't be disappointed.
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set of eyeshadow because most of the palletes won't fit in my make-up bag. I really like the fact that this has different tones of matte and metallic colors. It's well pigmented and you can't go wrong with nude colors. They are perfect for day and night!!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
I really like Paula Dorf eyeshadow. The colors are subtle and have a very smooth consistency. These are definitely high quality eyeshadows. I purchased a set at Marshall's for a very reasonable price and I love it! I always keep my eyes open for her cosmetics when I shop there now!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye shadow its so smooth and last
long its a little pricey but so worth it leaves your
eyes looking nice
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta usar las sombras oscuras para los ojos ahumados y la definición. Me gustan los tonos brillantes y matte, son divertidos para humedecer y usar como tono de transición, ya que permite difuminarse bien.. Me encanta esta sombra de ojos es tan suave y durar mucho es un poco caro, pero vale la pena, deja tus ojos bien hermosos y llamativos.. agradable a la vista de todos! Y su pigmentación es genial! la recomiendo, es una excelente marca y muy duradera!
Lodi, OH
I have never got to try this product yet but it sounds like it would be very easy to use and it would be pretty on ,it probably would last a lot longer to , I would love to try this product and give a review about it.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
I LOVE using the dark shades for smoky eyes and definition. Bright are fun for wetting and using as a liner. Blends well. Coordinated shades. Lovely
maisa s.
maisa s.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Albany, OR
Really smooth, creamy and pigmented shadows that aren't overly pigmented so you don't have to be super careful. My favorite color is Cherub - it's such a nice crease color. I don't know why more people don't talk about Paula Dorf products!
Lodi, OH
Has anyone tried this product yet I would love to hear how it works and how long it last while it's on ,is it a all day wear ?