BY PAULA DORF

Glides on to give a natural, translucent glow. Wear it bare or under powder for long-lasting color. So smooth and light, you can even smudge it on eyes and/or lips. Paula's Tip: Smile and use the Cheek Cream Brush to apply Cheek Color Cream to the apples of your cheeks. Blend and extend color up toward the hairline. Fragrance Free Hypo-allergenic These specially blended colors glide on easily and have a natural translucence that is compatible with all skin tones allowing the natural beauty of your skin show through. Versatile Use under powder for lasting color Use on the eyes   Blush, Peek A Boo see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i have no always been a fan of creme blushes as often times throughout the day i feel like they just blend right into my skin. this one though leaves my cheeks nice and rosy for a decent amount of time! its easily buildable and i didn't need to reapply until i went out later that night. " in 4 reviews
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sadly, my 1# HG blush is Paula Dorf cream blush in the discontinued color Rumba. I have three right now; one is nearly empty, one about 40% full, and one full. I am terrified of the day they are all gone, because I KEEP going back to this, no matter what the time of year, and how my skin looks (pale, tan, freckles, whatever). I am pretty pale, and this is a classic "looks scary in the pan" but gorgeous on your skin color. It is vibrant, and I sometimes overdo it, but even then it looks beautiful; I either buff a little off or leave as-is, and make sure the rest of my MU balances it out. As fot the texture in general, it is wonderful-- a little dry but creamy enough to blend easily, and stays all day, no problems at all. It does not clog pores. I almost thought I had a dupe with MAC CCB Virgin Isle (they look very close in the pan), but it doesn't translate the same on my skin-- a little less coral/orange, more red/pink, and the thing that makes Rumba wonderful is the coral/orange part. The CCB is also a little more oily looking. The PD blush is defintitely not for a matte look, but mosy cream blush is not I imagine. The one pic in my profile right now is me wearing this blush.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very good blush but it isn't everything I wanted and needed. It's a matte barbie pink color, very easy to blend, and I think it's best for a natural look. My problem with it is that I don't think it goes that well with my warm skin tone. Also, I would like it to have a light shimmer or something to add a little glow on my cheeks.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Very well pigmented. it has a great color and it's very universal for all skin type and color I have the illuminating bronzer and it's amazing with this blush
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely loved the discontinued color, Rumba. It was the perfect pop of color. Great texture, easily blended, and lasted for a while. Bring it back!!!
Dana G.
I really love the cheek color, specifically the "passion" shade. I have very fair skin, and it provides just enough color. The pigmentation is great.
sasha s.
Eureka, CA
It has rich color but not hat i expected. in all i like but the color i chose was a very vibrant pink. all in all it was a bueatful blush.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great color choices !! this cream blush is very pigmented as well. and really long lasting gives a very natural blushy look!
Angela H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great color! Very well pigmented works well with every skin color really brings out the cheek area and is long lasting color
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great, easy to blend blush. A lot of stores don't carry Paula Dorf though so it can be really hard to find.
Sara R.
Merced, CA
Such a beautiful color on my cheek goes well with my skin tone. Most def would use this again. Loves it!!!
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you have to use a light hand with this product. It is the perfect color I need but I don't want to look like a clown?
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
Will the color fade off quick?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Is this cream blush true to color?
Dana G.
Which shade is your favorite?
Dana G.
How does this blush compare to other blushes you have used?